Rusty needs purrs again

Old April 5th 06, 09:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Update: Rusty needs purrs again

W. Leong wrote:

We just got home from TED. His fecal samples are negative. But Rusty does
have ringworm on his ears. Not surprising as I have it. Don't know who gave
to whom.
He got his vaccination and a shot of Program for the ringworm.
Rusty really hissed and growled loudly than ever before when the needles
went in.
I have to bath his ears and give him ringworm lotion. In 6 months he has
to go back
for another Program shot. I will get a urine sample to TED for exam. I did
that
another time using an empty litter box. This is better than having TED stuck
a catheter
under his tail.
TED also wants to change his diet to Mature Cat formula.
After all, Rusty is now older than me. Good thing he has never refused any
prescription
food.

Thanks for all the purrs and Rusty will keep purring for all other kitties
that
need it.

Winnie

Lots and lots of purrs for Rusty and you,
Polonca and Soncek