Hi everyone

Old July 21st 06, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default Hi everyone

wrote in message
Takayuki wrote:

I found a copy
of the superlatives list. It was just a list I jotted down while
bored one evening in 2002, so it's out of date, but many of these
kitties are still with us:

Wow, this is quite a list! I can't believe Ollie had already gone missing
by 2002, I thought that was more recent.

I'd like to add a few he

Big cats:
Jen's Muggles
Krista's Yukon
Pam's Berfert
Pam's QC
Regis's Creampuff
TJ's Dusty

The Samazon!

Naughty cats:
Aim's Calvin
Susan's Otis

Bonnie and Clyde

Genius cats:
Liz's Trinket
Mwrenn's Crash Shed
Reggie's Hale Bopp
Susan's Chester

Smudge, if I may say so myself. (OK, you all might think she's a bit
stupid to get trapped in a garage. I think she gets into all this trouble
because she's so curious, and that's because she's smart! Too smart for
her own good - can't just sit around watching the world go by like my
neighbor's cats who never do anything. )

Dumb cats:
Gilcat's Gilbert
Rob's Taffy
Stacey's Sid

Cute kittens:
Bean's Ripken
Fletcher's Penelope
Flippy's Chloe
Helen and Debbie's Daisy Blossom
Jeanette's Madeleine
Jennifer's Milo
Kim's Bailey
KKat's Missy
Lynda's Witchy Poo
Renee's Gizzi
Roger's Reina
Susan's Onyx
Zorin's Lynxie

Depressed cats:
Pam's Berfert

Alpha cats:
Beth's Major Barbara
Renee's Baby
Stacey's Patrick

Aspiring alpha cats:
Andrea's Flo
Pam's Pine Cone
Stacey's Mr. Bob

Tragic cats:
Bev's Ollie
Henry's Frost
JEM's Hawk (human)
Kim's Bailey
Larry's Orange Peel
Liz's Trinket
Rachel's Clawdiepuss
Reggie's Hale Bopp
The Central Scrutinizer's Gizmo
The Central Scrutinizer's Jessi

Betty
And TJ's Dusty

Painstakingly befriended cats:
Eva's Pandora
Julie's Selena
Liz's Noel
Shirley's Big Tabby
Tracy's Callie

Bonded cats:
Christine's Omar and Oreo
Helen's Sam and Pandora
Henry's AlleyCat and LittleBit
J. Wermont's Roxy and Smudge

Sadly, not any more. Roxy has decided that she wants to imitate Licky
and be mean and annoying to Smudge. So they're not really pals anymore.

Jeanette's Fuzzbox and Miffy
Stacey's Nancy and Patrick

Mighty hunter cats:
Helen's Waffles
Judi's Sweep
Marina's Nikki

Water loving cats:
Jen's Kid
Kim's Bailey

Furless-kitten loving cats:
Ali's Charley
Bev's Ollie
Ivalynn's Bobcat
Jennifer's Peaches
Pam's QC
Susan's Chester
Tonie's Aristotle
Tonie's Buster
TJ's Dusty

Behaved cats:
Gandalf's Kenzie
Joanne's Tinsel

Kind cats:
Dewi's Tink
JC's Mosu
Susan's Chester

Cuddly cats:
Bonita's KoKo
Fiona's Sambuca
Gandalf's Kenzie
Gandalf's Lucky
Hazel's Dorrie
Janet's Cuddles
Joanne's Tinsel
Karen's Daytona (yes, Daytona)
Karen's Fluffball
KKat's Sylvie
Paul's Mandatory
Red Rooster's Misty

Betty
Roxy, for sure!

Guard cats:
Bridget's Tony
Marianne's Abbe

Nurse cats:
Bridget's Tony
Dave's Traveller
Ginny's Garth
Helen's Waffles
JEM's Hei Yu
Roger's Reina

Visitor loving cats:
Bev's Ollie
Britta's Vino
Julie's Hobbes
Laurie's Ambassador

Both Roxy and Smudge

Pacifist cats:
Gilcat's Gilbert
Joy's Charky
Marina's Frank
Pam's Berfert
Pam's QC

One human cats:
Angela's Deidta
Laura's Pepi
Mark's Thundercloud
Priscilla's Sherry
Renee's Precious
Softa's Barney
Sue's Trouble
Susan's Otis

Apprenticed cats:
Angela's Missie
JC's Silkie
Pam's Merlin
Trina's Pistache

Prankster cats:
Naomi's Eldridge
Pam's Berfert
Pam's Pine Cone

Lucky to be alive cats:
Debra's Trouble
Donna-Lee's Mr Boot E
Helen and Debbie's Daisy Blossom
Jeri's Rubin
Lynn's Hielo
Mags's CeCe
Mark's Bubba Kitty

Scaredy cats:
JEM's Pestiferous
Julie's Selena
Valerie's Jasmine

Licky-boy!

Fearless cats:
Bev's Ollie
Bridget's George
Britta's Vino
J. Wermont's Roxy

Hmm... I don't know about fearless. She will stare down a vacuum cleaner,
which is pretty brave. But she's definitely not in a class with Ollie!

Jeri's Rubin
Kalopus's Banzai

Human reassurance seeking cats:
Marcia's Webster

Unholy cats:
Angela's Gem
KKat's Demon-Cat
TJ's Dusty

Short tempered cats:
Dave's Sasha
Pam's Tanada

Tish's Ted

Nosy cats:
Jennifer's Milo
Julie's Hobbes

Successor cats:
CATherine's Amber
Rachel's Cleo Carrington Smith
Roger's Tabby
Roger's Reina
Susan's Vinnie

Long-ago cats:
Pam's Diamond
Vicky's Snoopy

Name coordinated cats:
Alma's Picard, Parsnips, and Pratchett
Flippy's Romeo and Juliet
KKat's Demon-Cat and Lucy-Fur
Krista's Yukon, Polaris, Twinkle Afar, and Jubilee
Stacey's Sid and Nancy

Mayhem, Mischief, Chaos and Trouble

Fretted over and loved cats:
Christine's Midnight
Janet's Kai
Joyce's Puddin and Baby
Kim's Bailey
Susan's Otis

Fetishistic cats:
Irulan's Jazz
Jennifer's Peaches
Jo's Jake

Anachronistic antebellum cats:
Christine's Oreo
Helen's Biscuit
Liz's Yallercats
Lori's Prissy

Wild cats:
Christine's Buffy

Dogs with affinity for cats:
Dave's Macabee
Hazel's Peanuts
Joy's Max
Kim's Chow Chow
Kitty's Tanya
Les's Radar
Lynn's Playful
Mary's Byron
Mwrenn's Ci
Stacey's Alphie
Tish's Kendra
TJ's Kody
Vicky's Fluffy

Flippy's Sailor
Tish's Father's Shima Inu

Miscellaneous pets:
CATherine's Little Banty chicken
Flippy's Harold goldfish
Ginny's Randy squirrel
Helen's Tucker horse
Mary's Shirley squirrel

B*st*rd C*ts
Vicky's Shmogg

Seafarin' Cats
Pam's Pine Cone

Yowie

Old July 21st 06, 06:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Dewi wrote:

Hi all,

It's been a long time since I read this ng. I've notice many new people
and many people who are still around from when I was a regular
contributor to RPCA.

For those who don't remember me and/or don't know me, I am the proud
human of 9 cats. Which I now realise is an insane number. However they
are here to stay and I love them to bits. I'm from Australia and use to
be a RPCA addict.

So things have changed a bit for me. I moved to Brisbane (from
Armidale) in January with my hubby (Neil) and my crazy cats (and rats).

Since I last posted, two of my original cats have died; Monty from
feline AIDS and Tink died recently and very suddenly at the vets when
she was under anesthetic (she went in for an x-ray!). Mango went
missing in 2003 (I may have posted about this). This was a stressful
and sad time (as you can imagine) and still makes me feel teary and
guilty.

Since Mango, the cats have been confined to large enclosures, and have
access to part of the house. The cat enclosure is a work in progress,
with extensions, walkways and furniture planned for when my DH gets
leave and when the budget allows. We've worked out how to make
relatively cost effective cat enclosures using orchard netting.

Anyway I look forward to reading more posts.

Cheers,
Dewi.

Welcome back, Dewi! I'm so very sorry to hear about Monty, Tink and
Mango. You and your DH take such good care of your kitties, building
them enclosures.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Old July 21st 06, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tanada

Yowie wrote:

Seafarin' Cats
Pam's Pine Cone

Yowie

You forgot Rosie and Cinders the cruisin' cats
Old July 22nd 06, 11:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dewi

That's a good list. I wonder how much of it has changed. There are
definately a lot of memories in that list.

Thanks for posting it again.

Dewi.

Old July 23rd 06, 07:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl

On Wed 19 Jul 2006 09:28:36p, Takayuki wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
):

She was very much a character! She was a special cat. I found
a copy of the superlatives list. It was just a list I jotted
down while bored one evening in 2002, so it's out of date, but
many of these kitties are still with us:

Great list! I have to add some. Thanks for reposting.

Big cats:
Jen's Muggles
Krista's Yukon
Pam's Berfert
Pam's QC
Regis's Creampuff
TJ's Dusty

Cheryl's Rhett

Tragic cats:
Bev's Ollie
Henry's Frost
JEM's Hawk (human)
Kim's Bailey
Larry's Orange Peel
Liz's Trinket
Rachel's Clawdiepuss
Reggie's Hale Bopp
The Central Scrutinizer's Gizmo
The Central Scrutinizer's Jessi

Cheryl's Shadow

Water loving cats:
Jen's Kid
Kim's Bailey

Cheryl's Scarlett

Visitor loving cats:
Bev's Ollie
Britta's Vino
Julie's Hobbes
Laurie's Ambassador

Cheryl's Shamrock

Name coordinated cats:
Alma's Picard, Parsnips, and Pratchett
Flippy's Romeo and Juliet
KKat's Demon-Cat and Lucy-Fur
Krista's Yukon, Polaris, Twinkle Afar, and Jubilee
Stacey's Sid and Nancy

Cheryl's Scarlett and Rhett, and to a lesser degree, Shamrock and
Bonnie

Fetishistic cats:
Irulan's Jazz
Jennifer's Peaches
Jo's Jake

Cheryl's Bonnie (feet) and Rhett (humidifiers)

--
Cheryl
Old July 24th 06, 11:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
SuzQ

Welcome back Dewi. I remember you.
Suz&Spicey

Old July 25th 06, 06:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Dewi wrote:
[...]

belated welcome back, Dewi, and our condolences for your losses. When
you last posted here, I was owned by Frank and Nikki, but they both had
to be PTS last year. I now live with two youngsters, Miranda (Russian
Blue) and Caliban (brown tabby moggy).

Old July 25th 06, 06:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Yowie wrote:

Seafarin' Cats
Pam's Pine Cone

And: Annie's Rosie and Cinders
Marina's Miranda and Caliban

Old July 25th 06, 11:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Marina wrote:

Name coordinated cats:

And Miranda and Caliban.