My foster kittens...

Old July 31st 08, 11:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default My foster kittens...

I've had 4 foster kittens in the house, all siblings. 2 Boys, 2 Girls.
They are wonderful - of all the babies I have had this year, I've
fallen for these guys.

The 2 boys went to their forever home yesterday with a wonderful
couple and will be pampered and spoiled and loved. I'll get updates
and I have visiting rights. The 2 girls are going to their forever
home tomorrow. Their forever home is in a wonderful home with a family
where they will be adored. the best bit about the girls forever home
is that it is at the bottom of my street so I'll be able to see them
regularly and stay in touch!

But I'm really going to miss them so very much. These are the guys who
I've nursed through pneumonia and flu and dodgy tummies. 2 girl cats
who were hissy, timid semi-ferals when they arrived and are now purry
cuddle bugs perched on my knees as I write this.

I know I've set them up for the best life possible, but it's very
bitter sweet.

Helen M
Old August 1st 08, 01:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

wrote in message
[...]

I know there has to be a special place at the Rainbow Bridge for foster moms
who *know* the heartache they'll feel when their charges go to their forever
homes, yet *still* give their hearts unstintingly.

Bast bless you for your care of the little ones - I'm so glad they found
good homes.

Fuzzy Belly Rubs,

CatNipped

Old August 1st 08, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

wrote in message
[...]

I know, but Girlfriend, it is a pure joy to know that your efforts are
spreading joy to others.

Pam S

Old August 1st 08, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...

wrote in message
[...]

A big plus, if her heart can handle this. She gets to bring home
bitties to fill the empty spots. Bitties make almost anything better.

Jo

KFW: Foster kittens Debbie Wilson Cat anecdotes 17 July 31st 07 05:42 AM
new foster kittens [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 9 May 7th 07 01:44 PM
New Foster Kittens JoJo Cat anecdotes 4 March 27th 04 10:34 AM
My Foster Kittens Karen M. Cat health & behaviour 10 October 9th 03 06:41 PM
New Foster kittens bunny_baby Cat anecdotes 2 August 22nd 03 04:38 PM