ping Morgana

Old October 30th 09, 06:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Default ping Morgana

Hi Morgana
I had such a wunnerful time at The Ball and the Wedwink, and I want to
invite you over to our howse dat mine Unka Mutt gabe me when he went to RB
in 2007.
You will be astounded at some of the minny rooms. I can't go in some of
them because I'm not a majik kitty, like Mimzy n Bob Qat are.
We are having a Halloweeny Party on Satrunday n we'd love you to come and
have fun with us. Everybody will be wearing some kinda costume too. Thank
you so much for going with me and giving me such good advice on things.
You danse wunderfuly. I had a wunnerful time.
One of these days, I want to learn more about the Second World, but for now,
we just want you to come over for some nip wine, fudz, friends and a gudgud
time.
Aed, Paddy, Seamus n uther Second World kitties are invited too.

Mosey, Mimzy n Bob Qat.
trickertreet

Old October 31st 09, 07:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

[...]

Mosey thimks Mabbee Morgana dont wike me inny moar

Old October 31st 09, 09:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Kitties

I'm sorry Mosey, I was enjoying the lovely flowers in this garden. This
is such a wonderful garden...

Yes, I would be delighted to attend your party. Thank you so much for
the invitation.

Morgana
Old October 31st 09, 09:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

I'm sorry Mosey, I was enjoying the lovely flowers in this garden. This
is such a wonderful garden...

Yes, I would be delighted to attend your party. Thank you so much for
the invitation.

Morgana

Oh, whew, I am so gwad yoo r coming.
Silly mee thot yoo dint wike myownself inny moar.
Come over inny time.
Hey Kits, Anti Morgana is coming over to da partee.
Mosey
happee

Ping Morgana Mosey =^..^=[_2_] Cat community 1 October 1st 09 02:40 PM
Ping Lee Granby Cat anecdotes 1 April 13th 08 03:22 AM
ping sam Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 4 March 13th 08 06:18 AM
PING Pat NMR Cat anecdotes 0 December 25th 05 09:34 PM
Ping: Dan M. JBHajos Cat anecdotes 2 January 17th 05 09:25 PM