Proper Supervision.

Old April 6th 08, 05:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Proper Supervision.

I had Mike plant a hydrangea and some dahlias today before the rains came
back. I also asked him to go around the yard and see what had to be chopped
out from drought death and do the evil deed. Strange news, a bunch of
plants we thought were dead were alive and growing, including a hydrangea
that I had planted last spring and we though had died soon afterwards. He
was able to do his work correctly as he had proper supervision. Cats were
at the windows watching him and Meow Meow followed him around the yard,
supervising everything he did.

Pam S.

Old April 6th 08, 06:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

a lot of times, things with bulbs or strong roots will die out and come back
the next year. Like the lilies that people get at Easter. No, I am not
starting that debate again, just commenting. I gather these plants from
people and plant in the old cemetery across the road.

Old April 6th 08, 09:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jo Firey

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
I had Mike plant a hydrangea and some dahlias today before the rains came
back. I also asked him to go around the yard and see what had to be
chopped out from drought death and do the evil deed. Strange news, a bunch
of plants we thought were dead were alive and growing, including a
hydrangea that I had planted last spring and we though had died soon
afterwards. He was able to do his work correctly as he had proper
supervision. Cats were at the windows watching him and Meow Meow followed
him around the yard, supervising everything he did.

Pam S.

I was vindicated a few weeks ago my the new leave on a dwarf crepe myrtle I
planted last summer. Charlie was sure I killed it. It did look like a race
between dormant and dead toward the end of last summer. But I was pretty
sure even I couldn't kill a crepe myrtle.

Its already turned into a pretty little green bush this spring.

At least in my case landscaping and gardening are always full of surprises.

Jo