Whn iz nuff, e-nuff

Old July 13th 08, 11:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Whn iz nuff, e-nuff

Hihi diz iz O T anna firstz we had free humming birdies, dem der was tin of
dem, anna now der iz bout 25. Dem won play wiff uzes, dey just sits in da
out and eats all dat stuff Gramby makes for dem. Her let uz drink some and
it wazn't too bad but, NOT FOR ALL DAY!! Dem sitz and eatz, flies round
demselvez and lans in anofther plaze anna eatz againz. Diz haz gotted to
stop. They drifves Willow krazie anna, I must fess, I wud like ta get
after dem myownselfz.

Old July 13th 08, 11:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 13, 6:16 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Hihi diz iz O T anna firstz we had free humming birdies, dem der was tin of
dem, anna now der iz bout 25. Dem won play wiff uzes, dey just sits in da
out and eats all dat stuff Gramby makes for dem. Her let uz drink some and
it wazn't too bad but, NOT FOR ALL DAY!! Dem sitz and eatz, flies round
demselvez and lans in anofther plaze anna eatz againz. Diz haz gotted to
stop. They drifves Willow krazie anna, I must fess, I wud like ta get
after dem myownselfz.

Wascal: I cud NEFFER kach no hummingbirdeez, no matter houw hard I
tride. Sew I deecided dat iz mor diggified gnot too TRI. Dey iz furry
fass an small an dey can flie.

--
Wascal
Old July 13th 08, 11:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Wascal, u iz rite dey kan fli fastz. Dere r 2 babiez onlee bout an inchez
long and dey kan fli so fast we kan hardly see dem. Some hoomanz komez wif
dem pickture takink fings and tries to get der picktre of da babiez.
Gramby had someone make a spezial feeder so dem haz a plaze ta sit and still
reachez da food. It waz hard for dem at firstz kauze dem kudent reach da
hole where da fud waz. I finkz we iz stuk wif dem for da summerz. O T
herrumppkink bout this.