Kan yoo kep a seekret?

Old July 27th 09, 09:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Default Kan yoo kep a seekret?

Et iz Munday n 1:30 pm an 90 degreez inna howse anna Out boff. Tew hot.
I am okay, but I hurked cuz et wuz sew hot.
Meowmie decided tew not change hur name tew Twitters, and will keep herown
nayme, Kyla to post on thuh uther groopz. Too confoozling for herownself in
dis heet..
We wuufz yoo awl. We wike it heer cuz et iz fun.
Mosey, Mommzy n Bob Qat.

"MeOwy"
80 dagweez?? Did yoo wun away fwum home an end up in Weenoh?
MeOwy, hopin Mosey safe at home. Stil 60 heer, buttid wif a widdl bit
ob sunshyne tewday.

On Jul 26, 11:35 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Meowmie changes hurown name on thuh other groop to Twitters, but iz taking
vakashun frun dere tew pray n we will purr for all da sadsad fings goin
on.
I will still post heer onse inna wile. it is 11 o'clok at nite n 80
degreez
F n dat iz too hawt
Yooall keepcool n dwnk yer wadders..
Luffs
Mosey
UB dum pooter

Old August 3rd 09, 05:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Default Kan Yoo Help Mee Pweeze?

Gnow et is 9 pm on Sunday Aug 2 n still 90 degreez inna haowse, an in the
Out too.
I am too hawt!!! Im gonna port to someplase cooler, Inny ideaz? We gots
thu AC n fanz goin but et iz still hawt!!
Gotsa get uway frum sads n stressed tew. The humane society dat meowmies
dotter wurks at in Mishigan had a bad owtbreak uff nazty ringworm and I
dunno wat dey do fur dat, but her kant go bak n take kare uff her kittens
till thuh bad worm is awl gone. I feal so sad. I luffs yoo .
Mosey
Frum Warshingtoona

"Mosey =^..^="

On Jul 26, 11:35 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Meowmie changes hurown name on thuh other groop to Twitters, but iz
taking a

Old August 3rd 09, 07:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

In article ,
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote:

Gnow et is 9 pm on Sunday Aug 2 n still 90 degreez inna haowse, an in the
Out too.
I am too hawt!!! Im gonna port to someplase cooler, Inny ideaz? We gots
thu AC n fanz goin but et iz still hawt!!
Gotsa get uway frum sads n stressed tew. The humane society dat meowmies
dotter wurks at in Mishigan had a bad owtbreak uff nazty ringworm and I
dunno wat dey do fur dat, but her kant go bak n take kare uff her kittens
till thuh bad worm is awl gone. I feal so sad. I luffs yoo .
Mosey
Frum Warshingtoona

Port back to Liddle Lake, where da picnic is. It's nice and cool here.

Mine Paw is back home now, so mebbe we'z won't keep hafing ecretary
prollems.

Sammy
Old August 3rd 09, 07:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we iz glad himz made it home, how did him get der ifin him didunt fly?
Trudi da nozey

Old August 3rd 09, 09:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Him rented a kar, I memberz him saying he wud do dat. Or maybee he borrowed
grambyz broom. O T running for cover.

Old August 3rd 09, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

In article ,
"Stormmee" wrote:

we iz glad himz made it home, how did him get der ifin him didunt fly?
Trudi da nozey

Him buyed Granmeowmie's truck and drifed it home. Him says dat him will
nefur fly again, unless him gets some really good drugs beforehand.

Sammy
Old August 3rd 09, 11:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

da soft juzt knew she lofed him fur sum rezun... him iz veri smurt, da soft
sayz she izunt sure dr iza nuf drambui ta get hersef onna plane agin, Trudi

Old August 4th 09, 03:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Da Gramby is going krazie. Her won fli effer. Her iz tryink to cide if her
effer duz, will herself go wiff Auntie Soft and da Drambui or Unkle Dan wiff
da gud drugz. I iz glad da son is driffink her half wayz and da dauter will
pik her up and go on to NY. Piglett not really happy about the suitcase
being on the couch.