Mike called home

Old August 22nd 08, 10:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Default Mike called home

tanadashoes wrote:
This is not off topic, honestly. Mike was chatting on line with his sister,
Amanda, and I hijacked the laptop and told him to take a break and talk to
his cat. So he called home. Now none of our other cats have had a problem
with hearing our voices on the phone or answering machine. QC used to drool
and rub against whatever our voices were coming out of, so I had no
expectation of what happened next.

I held the cell phone to Qui Gun Kit's ear and his eyes went huge and his
ears laid back and he got that "Bugs Bunny" face that they get when they are
totally wierded out. The Crackhead looked at me, looked at the phone,
looked back at me, then back at the phone and he looked like he was going
into panic mode. I could tell he was wondering HOW I got Mike in that
little monster. He backed away from it until he got to the door then turned
tail and ran down the hall. He didn't come back into the room while I was
awake.

This morning, he acted as if last night had never happened. Until the phone
rang.

Pam S. still trying not to laugh.

Great update!
Best wishes,