Pics: M&C nicely settled into life in town again

Old August 22nd 08, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Pics: M&C nicely settled into life in town again

Any place is good for a snooze:

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=IMG_1050.jpg

Rush hour on the monorail:

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=IMG_1053.jpg

Miranda knows the hottest spots:

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=IMG_1054.jpg

Old August 22nd 08, 05:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Marina wrote:

Rush hour on the monorail:

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=IMG_1053.jpg

I love this one! First, I love that they are in identical positions. Cats
always do that for some reason. I guess that's where we got the term
"copycat".

Although I notice that Caliban is once again testing gravity with the rear
part of his body. And he looks a bit confused. Come to think of it, he
usually looks confused.

Miranda knows the hottest spots:

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=IMG_1054.jpg

OK, now *I'm* confused. Is she upside-down? Or is the photo upside-down?
(Or is my brain upside-down?)

--
Joyce ^..^

Old August 22nd 08, 12:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

In article ,
Marina wrote:

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...?action=view&c
urrent=IMG_1050.jpg

He looks like such a tiny boy in that photo!
Old August 22nd 08, 03:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

Default M&C nicely settled into life in town again

"Marina" wrote in message
Any place is good for a snooze:

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=IMG_1050.jpg

Rush hour on the monorail:

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=IMG_1053.jpg

Miranda knows the hottest spots:

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=IMG_1054.jpg

They are so cute, they always hurt my eyes.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old August 22nd 08, 04:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Daniel Mahoney wrote:
In article ,
Marina wrote:

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...?action=view&c
urrent=IMG_1050.jpg

He looks like such a tiny boy in that photo!

He's a babyface.

Old August 22nd 08, 07:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

Marina wrote in
:

Any place is good for a snooze:

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...-Dec08/?action
=view&current=IMG_1050.jpg

OK, this one is definitely an 11!

Old August 22nd 08, 07:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

Marina wrote in
:

Daniel Mahoney wrote:
In article ,
Marina wrote:

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...ul-Dec08/?acti
on=view&c urrent=IMG_1050.jpg

He looks like such a tiny boy in that photo!

He's a babyface.

Oh yeah.

Old August 22nd 08, 11:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Marina wrote:
Rush hour on the monorail:

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=IMG_1053.jpg

What a big caboose!

Finally moved in and settled (long) badwilson Cat anecdotes 15 November 19th 07 10:39 PM
Evangeline is doing very nicely T Cat health & behaviour 5 February 13th 07 02:08 AM
Evangeline Adapting Nicely T Cat health & behaviour 7 January 23rd 07 04:40 AM
out of town gracecat Cat anecdotes 2 October 4th 04 01:52 AM
unhappy but settled Cati Cat anecdotes 9 September 20th 04 02:38 AM