Male cat FLUTD UTI problems

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 11th 10, 07:08 AM posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Dori Neu

Default Male cat FLUTD UTI problems

BTW, I quit smoking years ago when smokers I knew started to die of
smoking related diseases.

I wish I could say that......I only quit when they banned smoking in the
buildings where I worked, and my job required me to remain inside the
buildings for long periods at a time.....

At least you finally quit. When my husband was diagnosed with the start
of bronchitis and emphysema.... he quit pronto! That was about a year
ago.
His cough went away and he can breathe much better now.

I probably shouldn't even jump in on this discussion, but it seems really
strange
to me that I smoked for 44 years and NEVER had Bronchitis .... I quit
smoking
Oct 6, 2008 and this winter I had Bronchitis. ... delayed reaction?
coincidence?
Who knows? ...

I won't start again, it's just too expensive, but I felt better and felt
healthier
when I smoked. It's like some of you said ... "One thing doesn't fit
everyone"
I've known people who lived past 90 and still smoked ... I'll never
understand it.
--
Dori ...