Ping Melissa

Old April 5th 06, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Ping Melissa

So sorry Melissa, purrs on their way.
Suz&Spicey

Old April 6th 06, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I'm so sorry, Melissa. Many, many purrs for you and Pan.
--
Britta

"Shiral" wrote in message
oups.com...
Pan Update: I think it's going to be tomorrow, everyone. Pan is telling
me in the clearest way that a cat can that he is ready to go. I didn't
believe him last week, but I do, now. I'm still not ready for this, but
I am closer to ready than I was last week. Pan hasn't eaten anything
since yesterday morning, and is very quiet and listless. I've been
trying to coax him to eat with his favorite treat foods, but it is
not working. Last night, he didn't even want a bite of my broiled
chicken which was normally his favorite. Even when I held a tidbit
right under his nose, he just turned his head away, and the result is
the same this morning. I would take him in today, except that I have to
work noon to nine, and I don't want to be bawling in front of library
patrons. Tomorrow, I won't have to be at work until five p.m. which
will give me some time to collect myself before I have to face the
public. So please, more purrs for my old dear as he prepares to cross
the Rainbow Bridge.
Sadly,
Melissa

Old April 6th 06, 03:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Shiral wrote:
[...]

Many purrs on the way for you Melissa. It's so hard to let them go,
even when we know it's the best thing for them.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old April 6th 06, 04:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Wed, 05 Apr 2006 19:47:44 -0700, Sam yodeled:

Shiral wrote:
[...]

Piggybacking to say my thoughts are with you and sweet Pan.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old April 6th 06, 04:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Shiral" wrote in message
oups.com...
Pan Update: I think it's going to be tomorrow, everyone. Pan is telling
me in the clearest way that a cat can that he is ready to go.

Big hugs to you and purrs for Pan. I'm really sorry.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old April 6th 06, 06:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-04-05, Shiral penned:
So please, more purrs for my old dear as he prepares to cross the
Rainbow Bridge. Sadly, Melissa

Purrs for Pan and for you. It sounds like he's telling you the best
way he knows that he's ready to move on. I'm so sorry.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old April 6th 06, 09:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I'm back from the vet's office with an empty cat carrier, and a sad,
but not empty heart. Nina and Francesca are still here, after all, and
I'll have them both for a long time to come. Pan crossed the Rainbow
Bridge very gently and quickly, and it is my hope that he and Isadora
are together again on the far side, now. He pretty much collapsed
before Dr. Mell had even finished giving him the injection, and I
had quite a while to sit beside his thin little body and stroke him,
saying last goodbyes. The saddest time will be when I get into bed
tonight, and he won't be there to curl up on top of me under the
covers.

I'm very sad, of course, but okay. I had left it too long in Isadora's
case two years ago, which I vowed I would not do for Panther. He had a
gentle, dignified end.

Melissa

Old April 6th 06, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I'm very sad, of course, but okay. I had left it too long in Isadora's
case two years ago, which I vowed I would not do for Panther. He had a
gentle, dignified end.

I was wondering about dear Pan today and how you were holding up. I'm
so sorry. He's feeling much better now. Let the rest of your family
help you grieve.

Jane
Old April 6th 06, 10:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Shiral wrote:
I'm back from the vet's office with an empty cat carrier, and a sad,
but not empty heart. Nina and Francesca are still here, after all,
and I'll have them both for a long time to come. Pan crossed the
Rainbow Bridge very gently and quickly, and it is my hope that he and
Isadora are together again on the far side, now. He pretty much
collapsed before Dr. Mell had even finished giving him the
injection, and I had quite a while to sit beside his thin little body
and stroke him, saying last goodbyes. The saddest time will be when
I get into bed tonight, and he won't be there to curl up on top of me
under the covers.

I'm very sad, of course, but okay. I had left it too long in
Isadora's case two years ago, which I vowed I would not do for
Panther. He had a gentle, dignified end.

{{{{{{{{{{{{Melissa}}}}}}}}}}}}
My sincere condolences. I will light a candle for Pan.
Hugs and purrs.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old April 6th 06, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Shiral wrote:

I'm very sad, of course, but okay. I had left it too long in Isadora's
case two years ago, which I vowed I would not do for Panther. He had a
gentle, dignified end.

Purrs for you, and for Pan's journey to rejoin Isadora, which he surely
will do.

Deb & furry family.
--
http://www.scientific-art.com