We is free!

Old April 4th 06, 11:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default We is free!

Help the criminal genius has learned to use a keyboard!

Meowmie sez we is free!
I say we is free anyway...okay we ain't allowed to scratch sum fings
but most times we do what we wants
No she says we is free years old today! 'Cos it's a special day we
gets pressies...well I got them Saturday 'cos meowmie left the bag
where I could reach and I can't resist lookin' in fings. Meowmie
got Dunzi a mousie with da nip in it. Nip don't do fings for me but
Dunzi loves it! So I was naughty an' I played with the mousie til it
was all chewed. Dunzi wasn't in the room so it was her fault but she
liked it anyway when I give it her 'cos it still had lotsa nip so she
chews and sniffs at it until she giggles and falls over tellin' me
"This is groovy" like she does.
The other fing we gets is a feather onna stick. It got string an a
stick an when Meowmie or Paw flips it, it like chasing birdie so I
loves it and I bounce and fly after it. Dunzi she not so sure, she pats
it a little but she don't like to get in the way when I am bouncin'
and flyin' about. I likes it better even than Santa and Meowmie has
to put it inna drawer if she don't want me to get it out and pester
her (she says I is a little pest sometimes!) or Paw to play, Paw is
bestest (like he is with nose skritchies) cos where he sits he can
wave it real far and I get a good run at it. Where Meowmie sits, we
gotta be careful 'cos I might knock something over and Paw gets
annoyed when I do an' also I might hurt myself an' I don't wanna
go place where they stick fings in you
Also we is promised ham for tonight!!!! It do not get any better than
this! Ham and feather on a stick!
Meowmie also says we have to remember our sisfur , she was also gonna
live with us but the nice lady what fed our first meowmie decided to
keep her and she crossed the bridge when she was very little. That sad.
Still if Meowmie had her I would have to share food and it bad enough
Dunzi there to eat what I don't so I can't go back when I get
peckish again

Sarrasine (And Redunzel)

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old April 4th 06, 01:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Lesley wrote:
Help the criminal genius has learned to use a keyboard!

Meowmie sez we is free!

snip

Sarrasine (And Redunzel)

LOL! I loved reading about your birthday. Hoppy Purrday, Redunzel and
Sarrasine!

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old April 4th 06, 02:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Lesley wrote:
[...]

Happy purrday! Daddy says I'll be free in July.

Bagheera

Old April 4th 06, 04:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 4 Apr 2006 03:14:34 -0700, "Lesley" yodeled:

YOO IZ ALL FURRY GROWN UP!!!!!!!

LUV DANTE

[...]

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old April 4th 06, 06:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Wow, free is a great age. My Lily is not free yet, but she will be one soon.
Happy purrdays to you and Dunzi, may you both live long and prosper.
Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
oups.com...

Old April 5th 06, 09:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

YOO IZ ALL FURRY GROWN UP!!!!!!!

Had to laugh this morning, sitting gulping down my cup of coffee and a
paw tapped me on the knee so I looked down. There is Sarrasine holding
feather onna stick and looking sooo cute and hopeful.

I am NOT going to get much peace unless I hide it!

Old April 5th 06, 10:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Lesley wrote:
YOO IZ ALL FURRY GROWN UP!!!!!!!

Had to laugh this morning, sitting gulping down my cup of coffee and a
paw tapped me on the knee so I looked down. There is Sarrasine holding
feather onna stick and looking sooo cute and hopeful.

I am NOT going to get much peace unless I hide it!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

You're not supposed to hide it, you're supposed to play. ;-0
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old April 5th 06, 11:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Had to laugh this morning, sitting gulping down my cup of coffee and a
paw tapped me on the knee so I looked down. There is Sarrasine holding
feather onna stick and looking sooo cute and hopeful.

I am NOT going to get much peace unless I hide it!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

You're not supposed to hide it, you're supposed to play. ;-0
--

Alas it is impossible to explain the concept of needing to go to work
to a feline.

Many a morning I'm getting my coat on and two pairs of reproachful eyes
are watching me (Redunzel in particular has big round eyes and can do
the reproachful look seriously well!) and I am standing there trying to
explain that I really would rather go back to bed and snuggle up with
them or play with them or hand out skritchies all day but how do they
think I pay for their IAMS/Ham/Pouchies/Toys etc etc?

They don't get it. They still sit there and give me a look that makes
me feel cruel for leaving them

Old April 5th 06, 12:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Lesley wrote:
[...]

I know exactly what you mean.