Lost Dutchman Mine Game OT

Old April 9th 06, 08:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Lost Dutchman Mine Game OT

This is the perfect way to waste the Easter break and to make money at the
same time, lol. Yes, the game is about money - heaps of it!!! - and it's
free to download - has it all doesn't it, money and the magic word FREE.

An old-timer goes into the desert prospecting for gold. He can pan for it
or alternatively go into town and gamble to get enough money for a grubstake
to buy his own mine. The ultimate goal is to find four map stones in the
desert which will lead him to the fabulous Dutchman Mine.
So far I have managed to find three stones and buy a couple of mines. Oh
yes, I forgot to mention that you have 30 years to get your grubstake er the
equivalent of an hour and don't forget to buy plenty of ammo, several pairs
of long johns and some snake poison antidote.

http://www.atticgamez.com/

Hey Pat, go for it, rofl.

I know you all are going to love me forever for suggesting this!

Bev

--

A black cat dropped soundlessly from a high wall, like a spoonful of
treacle, and melted under the gate -

Old April 10th 06, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 07:32:51 +1200, "Bev" wrote:

[...]

I downloaded the sheepdog game from the same page... now THERE'S two
minutes of my life I'll never get back again :P
Old April 10th 06, 01:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Bev" wrote in message
[...]

I refuse to click on it, as I am horribly addicted to Dynomite at the
moment.

Tweed

Old April 10th 06, 10:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Here's another one....a bit different from the usual game, but very
beautiful and soothing (although it can get a bit frustrating when you're
learning it, persevere, it's worth it)

http://intihuatani.usc.edu/cloud/

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Bev" wrote in message
[...]

my glad game won't kick before I look it Diane Cat anecdotes 0 September 10th 05 03:53 PM
Mine coming-home day Sammy da 'Venture Kitten Cat community 10 July 12th 04 09:50 PM
Anykitty remembr? CRO Cat community 16 January 31st 04 07:16 PM
Mine Akweezishun Day Sylvia M. Cat community 12 January 8th 04 02:28 AM
Another lost cat purr request Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 12 August 31st 03 07:09 AM