Purr Request

Old November 18th 06, 04:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav

Default Purr Request

Mrs Cat is poorly.

11-years-old, she's been off her food, and would only lick rather than
chew. She was salivating and dribbling so much that the fur on her chin
was becoming matted.

She's had teeth problems before, so I took her to the vet. They haven't
found anything wrong with her mouth, but she is dehydrated. They've put
her on a drip, and are taking blood tests and X-rays. I'd like some
collective Purrs from the Group please. Pretty please, with catnip
leaves on top?

Thanks,

--
MatSav
Old November 18th 06, 05:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

MatSav" "matthew | dot | savage | at | dsl | dot | pipex | dot | com
wrote:
Mrs Cat is poorly.

11-years-old, she's been off her food, and would only lick rather than
chew. She was salivating and dribbling so much that the fur on her
chin was becoming matted.

She's had teeth problems before, so I took her to the vet. They
haven't found anything wrong with her mouth, but she is dehydrated.
They've put her on a drip, and are taking blood tests and X-rays. I'd
like some collective Purrs from the Group please. Pretty please, with
catnip leaves on top?

Thanks,

Purrs on the way for Mrs. Cat.

Jill

Old November 18th 06, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

wrote:
Mrs Cat is poorly.

11-years-old, she's been off her food, and would only lick rather than
chew. She was salivating and dribbling so much that the fur on her
chin was becoming matted.

She's had teeth problems before, so I took her to the vet. They
haven't found anything wrong with her mouth, but she is dehydrated.
They've put her on a drip, and are taking blood tests and X-rays. I'd
like some collective Purrs from the Group please. Pretty please, with
catnip leaves on top?

Thanks,

Lots of purrs for Mrs Cat, it's very worrying when they stop eating and we
don't know why.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old November 18th 06, 06:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Randy

MatSav "matthew | dot | savage | at | dsl | dot | pipex | dot | com" wrote:
Mrs Cat is poorly.

11-years-old, she's been off her food, and would only lick rather than
chew. She was salivating and dribbling so much that the fur on her chin
was becoming matted.

She's had teeth problems before, so I took her to the vet. They haven't
found anything wrong with her mouth, but she is dehydrated. They've put
her on a drip, and are taking blood tests and X-rays. I'd like some
collective Purrs from the Group please. Pretty please, with catnip
leaves on top?

Thanks,

--
MatSav

Purrs on the way from our gang.

Randy
http://picasaweb.google.com/crmartin1

http://kittenwar.com/kittens/74045/

Old November 18th 06, 07:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

MatSav wrote:
Mrs Cat is poorly.

11-years-old, she's been off her food, and would only lick rather than
chew. She was salivating and dribbling so much that the fur on her chin
was becoming matted.

She's had teeth problems before, so I took her to the vet. They haven't
found anything wrong with her mouth, but she is dehydrated. They've put
her on a drip, and are taking blood tests and X-rays. I'd like some
collective Purrs from the Group please. Pretty please, with catnip
leaves on top?

Many purrs on the way for Mrs Cat.

Old November 18th 06, 08:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

MatSav "matthew | dot | savage | at | dsl | dot | pipex | dot | com" wrote:

Mrs Cat is poorly.

11-years-old, she's been off her food, and would only lick rather than
chew. She was salivating and dribbling so much that the fur on her chin
was becoming matted.

She's had teeth problems before, so I took her to the vet. They haven't
found anything wrong with her mouth, but she is dehydrated. They've put
her on a drip, and are taking blood tests and X-rays. I'd like some
collective Purrs from the Group please. Pretty please, with catnip
leaves on top?

Purrs for Mrs. Cat that whatever's ailing her is easily treated!

Joyce
Old November 18th 06, 08:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Purrs on the way.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

Old November 18th 06, 09:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

wrote in message ...
Mrs Cat is poorly.

11-years-old, she's been off her food, and would only lick rather than
chew. She was salivating and dribbling so much that the fur on her chin
was becoming matted.

She's had teeth problems before, so I took her to the vet. They haven't
found anything wrong with her mouth, but she is dehydrated. They've put
her on a drip, and are taking blood tests and X-rays. I'd like some
collective Purrs from the Group please. Pretty please, with catnip leaves
on top?

Lots of purrs coming for Mrs Cat. If she had been a d*g - which I am more
experienced with - I would have definitely associated these symptoms with a
mouth problem, sometimes a bone stuck across the roof of the mouth or stuck
between a tooth pointing backwards and irritating the throat.
I will be amazed if it doesn't turn out to be some sort of obstruction in
the mouth or throat. I hope it's soon identified and sorted out for her
comfort anyway.

Tweed

Old November 19th 06, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lucy's Mom

On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 15:25:41 +0000, MatSav "matthew | dot | savage |
at | dsl | dot | pipex | dot | com" wrote:

Mrs Cat is poorly.

11-years-old, she's been off her food, and would only lick rather than
chew. She was salivating and dribbling so much that the fur on her chin
was becoming matted.

She's had teeth problems before, so I took her to the vet. They haven't
found anything wrong with her mouth, but she is dehydrated. They've put
her on a drip, and are taking blood tests and X-rays. I'd like some
collective Purrs from the Group please. Pretty please, with catnip
leaves on top?

Thanks,

Lots of purrs heading your and Mrs Cat's way....Keep us posted...

purr request from Yowie Tish Silberbauer Cat anecdotes 35 May 22nd 06 09:25 PM
Human Purr Request Pamela Shirk Cat anecdotes 35 March 29th 06 05:15 PM
Purr request Shirley Cat anecdotes 17 June 13th 05 05:06 PM
Purr request (long) Elise Cat anecdotes 59 November 26th 04 03:09 AM
Purrs on the way for Frank's surgery Sam Nash Cat anecdotes 36 October 28th 04 10:36 PM