Boyfriend likes his food

Old August 8th 08, 11:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Boyfriend likes his food

"Adrian" wrote in message
news
Christina Websell wrote:
He was fed at 8 a.m and 5.30 p.m. He came in from the out at 7 p.m.
to see if his bowl had miraculously filled itself in his absence. It
hadn't so he went out again. He came in again at 9. It was still
empty. He clawed the carpet. He does this to say "I don't think you
noticed what I said before." I told him off a bit for clawing the
carpet. He knows very well he should not do it but he thinks it will
make me feed him if he scratches the carpet, so it's a lesson for him
to learn that it won't. He is a very greedy cat and would eat all day if
I let him.
He's sulking now. He claims to be hungry. He is not.
Two good meals a day is sufficient plus what he can catch and eat, he
doesn't fool me ;-)

Tweed

Baggy is on a diet but it's not helping, when I won't give him any more he
goes across the road and steals Jessie's food and I suspect others too.

Oh dear. Boyfie would not be brave enough to do that.

Tweed

Old August 8th 08, 11:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote in message
He was fed at 8 a.m and 5.30 p.m. He came in from the out at 7 p.m. to
see if his bowl had miraculously filled itself in his absence. It hadn't
so he went out again. He came in again at 9. It was still empty. He
clawed the carpet. He does this to say "I don't think you noticed what I
said before."
I told him off a bit for clawing the carpet. He knows very well he
should not do it but he thinks it will make me feed him if he scratches
the carpet, so it's a lesson for him to learn that it won't.
He is a very greedy cat and would eat all day if I let him.
He's sulking now. He claims to be hungry. He is not.
Two good meals a day is sufficient plus what he can catch and eat, he
doesn't fool me ;-)

Tweed

LOL! Yeah, they will pull the "poor starving cat" routine, each time
hoping that this time it will work! ;

I know, and he knows that he gets plenty of food, he just tries it on in
case I give in to his greediness. I know this boy, he will claim he is
fainting for lack of food, he isn't. He gets fed quite a big meal 2xdaily
and its enough. Trust me on this

Old August 9th 08, 11:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Christina Websell wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message
news
Christina Websell wrote:
[...]

Part of the problem is he thinks anywhere I go is OK for him to go.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart