I Could Use Some Purrs, Please - OT

Old August 18th 08, 03:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jbhajos

Default I Could Use Some Purrs, Please - OT

On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 09:11:26 -0500, CatNipped wrote:

So, if you would please, I could use some purrs that the visit this
afternoon turns out well and that he'll be able to help me.

Double purrs that all turns out perfect for you. Good luck!!!

Jeanne
Old August 18th 08, 03:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

I'm going to see the neurosurgeon today to see if he can do something about
the pinched nerve in my neck. He's pretty much my last hope of getting free
of this pain - and avoiding the gradual loss of the use of my right hand and
arm. If he can do a "foraminotomy", arthoscopically, with minimal recovery
time (and do it before the end of the year before my $1,500 deductible is
back again), I would be *SO* happy.

So, if you would please, I could use some purrs that the visit this
afternoon turns out well and that he'll be able to help me.

Chin Skritches,

CatNipped

Old August 18th 08, 03:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Aug 18, 10:11*am, "CatNipped" wrote:
I'm going to see the neurosurgeon today to see if he can do something about
the pinched nerve in my neck. *He's pretty much my last hope of getting free
of this pain - and avoiding the gradual loss of the use of my right hand and
arm. *If he can do a "foraminotomy", arthoscopically, with minimal recovery
time (and do it before the end of the year before my $1,500 deductible is
back again), I would be *SO* happy.

So, if you would please, I could use some purrs that the visit this
afternoon turns out well and that he'll be able to help me.

Chin Skritches,

You have our purrs.

--
Will in New Haven
Old August 18th 08, 03:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

CatNipped wrote:
I'm going to see the neurosurgeon today to see if he can do something about
the pinched nerve in my neck. He's pretty much my last hope of getting free
of this pain - and avoiding the gradual loss of the use of my right hand and
arm. If he can do a "foraminotomy", arthoscopically, with minimal recovery
time (and do it before the end of the year before my $1,500 deductible is
back again), I would be *SO* happy.

So, if you would please, I could use some purrs that the visit this
afternoon turns out well and that he'll be able to help me.

Purrs coming for some good news- keep us posted

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old August 18th 08, 03:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"CatNipped" wrote in message
I'm going to see the neurosurgeon today to see if he can do something
about the pinched nerve in my neck. He's pretty much my last hope of
getting free of this pain - and avoiding the gradual loss of the use of my
right hand and arm. If he can do a "foraminotomy", arthoscopically, with
minimal recovery time (and do it before the end of the year before my
$1,500 deductible is back again), I would be *SO* happy.

So, if you would please, I could use some purrs that the visit this
afternoon turns out well and that he'll be able to help me.

Chin Skritches,

CatNipped

Purrs on the way.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old August 18th 08, 03:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

CatNipped wrote:
I'm going to see the neurosurgeon today to see if he can do something
about the pinched nerve in my neck. He's pretty much my last hope of
getting free of this pain - and avoiding the gradual loss of the use
of my right hand and arm. If he can do a "foraminotomy",
arthoscopically, with minimal recovery time (and do it before the end
of the year before my $1,500 deductible is back again), I would be
*SO* happy.
So, if you would please, I could use some purrs that the visit this
afternoon turns out well and that he'll be able to help me.

Chin Skritches,

CatNipped

Purrs on the way.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old August 18th 08, 04:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

So, if you would please, I could use some purrs that the visit this
afternoon turns out well and that he'll be able to help me.

Chin Skritches,

CatNipped

Absolutely! Purrs enroute.

Dan
Old August 18th 08, 04:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Purrs and prayers that you can do everything
you want to do to get rid of the pain.

Lily & her mama

"CatNipped" wrote in message
I'm going to see the neurosurgeon today to see if he can do something
about the pinched nerve in my neck. He's pretty much my last hope of
getting free of this pain - and avoiding the gradual loss of the use of my
right hand and arm. If he can do a "foraminotomy", arthoscopically, with
minimal recovery time (and do it before the end of the year before my
$1,500 deductible is back again), I would be *SO* happy.

So, if you would please, I could use some purrs that the visit this
afternoon turns out well and that he'll be able to help me.

Chin Skritches,

CatNipped

--
Irulan
from the stars we come
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time.

Old August 18th 08, 05:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

CatNipped wrote:
I'm going to see the neurosurgeon today to see if he can do something
about the pinched nerve in my neck.

So, if you would please, I could use some purrs that the visit this
afternoon turns out well and that he'll be able to help me.

Chin Skritches,

CatNipped

Purrs of course!

Jill
Old August 18th 08, 05:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"CatNipped" wrote in message
I'm going to see the neurosurgeon today to see if he can do something
about the pinched nerve in my neck. He's pretty much my last hope of
getting free of this pain - and avoiding the gradual loss of the use of my
right hand and arm. If he can do a "foraminotomy", arthoscopically, with
minimal recovery time (and do it before the end of the year before my
$1,500 deductible is back again), I would be *SO* happy.

So, if you would please, I could use some purrs that the visit this
afternoon turns out well and that he'll be able to help me.

Chin Skritches,

CatNipped

This is not exactly the same procedure as you are describing, but I thought
you might be interested in knowing the results of a procedure my mother had
years ago. She had such intense pain, that her head would sometimes be
pulled down to the side, almost to her shoulder. Even the slightest breeze
would set off pain that would extend down her right arm to her hand. It was
excruciating.

The procedure she had actually involved an incision through the front of her
neck to reach the spine. It sounds horrible, but she only had to have a
bandaid over the incision! It was almost like a miracle cure for her and
restored full movement without pain. She did have a lot of other spinal
problems that caused pain in later years, but that surgery gave her years of
relief. I can even date it precisely because she had arrived home from the
hospital and awoke to hear that Kennedy had just been assassinated. So,
medical procedures such as what you described have made tremendous advances
since that time.

MaryL