Male cat FLUTD UTI problems

Old March 10th 10, 10:39 PM posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Stormmee

Default Male cat FLUTD UTI problems

lol, mlb you always post good stuff, Lee
"MLB" wrote in message
cybercat wrote:
I want to like you, but you keep top posting, so I am torn.

"Stormmee" wrote in message
how do you know i haven't read the sites, in fact when this happened to
tiger i really did days and days of research.... its oddly where i found
out about the chemical in carpets that are blamed for all of the thyriod
issues in animals... so please just understand if it worked for your cat
good, but its not all cut and dried. Lee
"cshenk" wrote in message
"Kelly Greene" wrote
"Stormmee" wrote
I don't know what kind of vet YOU have but mine is very up to date on
not only nutrition but wholeistic medicine as well, prevention is her
middle name, and the fact that you fancy yourself an expert on what
is and is not appropriate for any cats other than your own is the
hight of arrogance,... this discussion is now over, Lee
No Stormmee..... YOU fancy that I fancy myself an expert. There is
more information on the net about cat nutrition than you can read in a
year. That's why posted the sites which you refused to read.
Lee is a friend if mine but like me, she's bit hit with enough 'check
out my version of a whacked ut but must be true' website she may not
have checked it.

Lord knows Char in another group seems to assume I want to absorb every
word she/he has on some of the wacked out odd ball sites. I bet theree
was a hard search to find ones that agreed with her stance.

Lee is not a kid. If her searches show different, you *might* wanna
look if you are focusing on ones that support your view.

Cyber, if it makes it more convenient for her -- what the heck?

I like your posts too, 'cept when you cuss., But you haven't been doing
that lately -- good girl!. MLB

Old March 10th 10, 11:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Frum Uh Kitty

owrz hoominz duzint eatit ofin beclawz da soft duzint likit beri muc butted
da furri duz, Trudi
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Ooo, dat saownsz gudgud..we gotted sum roast beest wast nite
cuz pa mayde Frensh Dyps fur dem n dey shayerd uh widdle bit tew..
Iii nebber had uh steaky
Luffs
Mosey

da hoominz hadda serilined steaky fur dinner so dey shared a wittle bit,

Trudi
"Mosey =^..^="
Yup, dunnit? Yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn..da rost beast I gotted fur uh
snak mayde me sleepee.
ZZZZZZZZZZZzzz
Puuuuuuuuuuurr
Mosey

zatli, anna nap swndz veri gud, Trudi

"Mosey =^..^="
Mrrrrrrrrt..umkaaaay..I see dat gnow, Trudi..gnow wurriez den..
Yer hoomin iz vury nise n dat uther pursun iz vury rood indead..
Yaaaaaaawn...tyme fur uh nap.
Luffs
Mosey

da riginal hoomin pozted her by miztake so owrz hoominz wuz trytina
be nize anna hep him anna kittee, da riginal pozter iz ok itz juzt
dat kelly green pursun dat iz rud, Trudi

"Mosey =^..^="

Fank yerownself Anti Lee, Iiiiiii taked owt da cosspoastz n diz
stoopid idiit will prubily nebber see da anxwur, but Iiii ugree wiff
yerownself abowt da fudz.
N hur feedz hur kitty wif raw chkkm? gak. dat mite mayke da kitty
sik.
I fink chkkm shud be cookd.
Mineself, I hurk up inny turkeybird fudz frum a kan n ulso annyfing
wif lamm innit..I jest hab uh funnee tummee iz awl n I dunt need tew
goh tew see TED..I dunt wanna.
Wy iz diz stuf bein tawked ubowt heer? I dunt unerstan..diz iz un
fun kittee groop ..were usses qats dew da tawking n go on
udvenshurez.
Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrt..
Luffs
Mosey
da Alfa Qat in mine hoam

"Stormmee"
now you are the only person on NGs that can google, please take a
break from admiring yourself and give others credit for taking
proper care of their animals... i don't see a DMV behind your name,
I would NEVER presume to tell another how to care for their cat, i
can only tell someone else what worked for mine, and i didn't post
this on a group i normally don't read, i am responding to post that
are in groups that i do normally read, Lee
"Kelly Greene"

"Stormmee"

i meant this or that treatment works... to spew that sort of thing
does not allo9w for differences in cats or issues at all and i
find cultish at best and stupid at worst, Lee

Shredded wiff mrrrrrrrtz...

Old March 11th 10, 01:43 AM posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cshenk

"Matthew" wrote
"cshenk" wrote in message

Lee you want me to tell her or should you about your eye sight

Is it needed? Lee is perfectly capable of handling herself. I mention it
only when a technical issue on reply and then just to those who question
style.

My apologies if i read you wrong

You did and Lee knows me to well.

My apologies then. Glad to meet a fellow friend of Lee.

Old March 11th 10, 01:48 AM posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cshenk

"Stormmee" wrote
..
mathew is just thinking of the links because i have wined in the past
about following links and he treats me like a little sister, we have
weight issues in common so are very sensitive to anything that seems a
slight to either of us, he is a good guy, Lee

Hehe ok, he's on the 'good guy list' here then. I only reacted because I
percieved a slight on you which may not have been true. Glad to see I just
didnt interpret it right.

Old March 11th 10, 01:54 AM posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cshenk

"Matthew" wrote

big kiss

Hey Matthew, Lee says you can cook. If my husband and her's both leave
before us, are you willing to be a bigamist?

Just checking! I don't eat much and I can fix up some pretty good simple
chow from scratch.

Old March 11th 10, 02:01 AM posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Stormmee

no slight was intended, but one of the reasons i like you is because you are
concerned about people you like, a very good trait indeed, Mathew tortured
us once in the rpca group by posting recipe after recipe that would make
even the most strict of eaters drool, after that thread i think i gained
like ten pounds just from reading... and was dehydrated too from the
drooling, Lee
"cshenk" wrote in message
"Stormmee" wrote
.

Old March 11th 10, 02:02 AM posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Stormmee" wrote in message
i am sorry it bothers you but my screen reader just doesn't allow anything
else... so i won't be offended if you block me, Lee

Fortunately, I am not that emotionally invested in Usenet. Carry on.

Old March 11th 10, 02:02 AM posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Stormmee

and he lives in florida, not my favorite vacation spot but the warmer
weather sure is attractive right now, Lee

Old March 11th 10, 02:05 AM posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Stormmee

that is a healthy attitude, it sure seems that there are people who get
their panties in a bunch over very little details... makes me wonder how
tightly they are wound in real life... hope to read more from you also, Lee