1 month old kittens

Old October 29th 20, 10:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc,rec.pets.cats.rescue
The Doctor

Default 1 month old kittens

In article ,
The Doctor wrote:
At lat, a stray young felame cat brought her litter to safety, on mostly white
and a grey tabby with curls. Both kittens are 1 motnh old. The mother brought
them to our place for safety! The mother is allowing us the play with the
kittens. This young mother cat is a bit timid approaching us at times.

How do we err on the side of caution to help out
this family. Also our 2 male cats show not signs of jealousy so far.

Well one of the kittens has a lame leg.

Hopefully everyone can help this little white can.

--
Member - Liberal International This is Ici
Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism

--
Member - Liberal International This is Ici
Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism
https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t=94a1f39b
USA vote to dissolve the Republic !!
Old October 30th 20, 02:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Peter W.[_2_]

Congenital or accidental?
Old November 1st 20, 03:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc,rec.pets.cats.rescue
The Doctor

In article ,
The Doctor wrote:
In article ,
The Doctor wrote:
At lat, a stray young felame cat brought her litter to safety, on mostly white
and a grey tabby with curls. Both kittens are 1 motnh old. The mother brought
them to our place for safety! The mother is allowing us the play with the
kittens. This young mother cat is a bit timid approaching us at times.

How do we err on the side of caution to help out
this family. Also our 2 male cats show not signs of jealousy so far.

Well one of the kittens has a lame leg.

Hopefully everyone can help this little white can.

Cat! Little White Cat!

A happy ending to this story as winter sets in in Alberta Canada.

All 3 kitten have been adopted with good homes!

Now for the mother cat to get rescued!