Sammy Redcat calls a family meeting (and invites anyone else interested)

Old June 2nd 21, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Sammy Redcat calls a family meeting (and invites anyone else interested)

Ok, all da KC kitties, gather round please. And any offur kitties or goggies who want do, you can join in if you want to. Yes, Milton, I know dat Francesca isn't here right now. Her is off on a secret mission fur da Community..

I fink just about efurryone except Ranger is too young to remember when I had to fight the Boss Greebling (I fink Ranger said info on that is online at https://groups.google.com/g/rec.pets.../6XINCYJp8kkJ). In my video chat wif some skwirls and raccooms and possums I know, it sounds like a new Boss Greebling has shown up.

[Ranger] When Milton an da Dogg and I go in da back yard, all of our furriends tell us about lots an lots of greeblings being spotted in areas dat used to be greebling-free. And we'z hearing stories saying dat they're ALL OVER da Midwest US.

[Fred (very shyly, mostly hiding behind Ranger)] And I'm hearing stories about da greeblings are stealing fings from humans. An dey is mostly picking famblies wif kitties, an we figger dey is trying to embarrass da kitties.

[Sammy] Milton , Fred, and Mr Lucky have stumbled across some leads they need to investigate, that might lead to some resources to help us collect more information.

I am pretty sure that we need to find the new Boss Greebling and do something about him. What do you all think?
Old June 3rd 21, 01:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk[_4_]

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.pets...dTyqcvF1E/m/6X
[...]

Prince sniffs about. "what do Greeblings smell like?"

Luko looks about. He texts Harriet who went home with Ozzie who's
daddy2foot go a job back anna had dem come back home. Neither know
what dez smell like.
Old June 3rd 21, 05:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

On Wednesday, June 2, 2021 at 5:51:02 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
wrote:

[...]

Mine gess iz dat dey dun't smell gud!
P2nya
Old June 3rd 21, 05:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

wrote:

[...]

Mine gess iz dat dey dun't smell attall gud!
P2nya
Old June 3rd 21, 07:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Luko looks about. He texts Harriet who went home with Ozzie who's
daddy2foot go a job back anna had dem come back home. Neither know
what dez smell like.

Mine gess iz dat dey dun't smell attall gud!
P2nya

No, dey smell AWFUL! When I had my fight with the boss guy, I found dat he had a big fancy chair dat his greeblings had stolen from hoomins. Da boss guy sat in it all da time time, and it STANK! I figgered dat it might come in handy some day, so I cut out a piece of da fabric on da chair and kept it in a air-tight jar all dese years.

[He hands over a glass jar with a piece of grungy fabric inside]

You can smell dat fabric, and dat will tell you what a greebling smells like. But do it CAREFULLY! Take too big a sniff an yourz nose might fall off!

Sammy
Old June 4th 21, 01:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk[_4_]

wrote:

Luko looks about. He texts Harriet who went home with Ozzie who's
daddy2foot go a job back anna had dem come back home. Neither
know what dez smell like.

Mine gess iz dat dey dun't smell attall gud!
P2nya

No, dey smell AWFUL! When I had my fight with the boss guy, I found
dat he had a big fancy chair dat his greeblings had stolen from
hoomins. Da boss guy sat in it all da time time, and it STANK! I
figgered dat it might come in handy some day, so I cut out a piece of
da fabric on da chair and kept it in a air-tight jar all dese years.

[He hands over a glass jar with a piece of grungy fabric inside]

You can smell dat fabric, and dat will tell you what a greebling
smells like. But do it CAREFULLY! Take too big a sniff an yourz nose
might fall off!

Sammy

Prince comes up and sniffs from a distance then covers his nose and
goes so far as to grab out his nose mask meowmie had special made fur
him so he could see his heart-Josh inna dat hospital. Luko less
careful gets a big sniff and starts choking.

Prince asks all da other doggies anna gud sniffer kitties to come.
Old June 9th 21, 09:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Prince comes up and sniffs from a distance then covers his nose and
goes so far as to grab out his nose mask meowmie had special made fur
him so he could see his heart-Josh inna dat hospital. Luko less
careful gets a big sniff and starts choking.

Prince asks all da other doggies anna gud sniffer kitties to come.

Sammy: Milton, did you and Fred have some leads you wanted to follow up? Do you need any help?

Milton: Mebbe. I was digging through some notes that Harri Roadcat left behind, and I found what looks like GPS coordinates. I was finking we could mebbe borrow one of doze big truck fingys and go check it out? Mebbe we could find find something that we could use.