Pearl update

Old December 2nd 03, 01:38 AM
Karen

Default Pearl update

Well, it is (possibly) ringworm. Actually, this a.m. it looks like the hair
is coming back. Maybe that's why they couldn't get a firm diagnosis from the
culture. They gave me some sauve to use on it for a week or two. Poor baby.
I did the drop off and won't do it again unless it's an emergency or
something. She was only there three hours and threw up as well as pooped in
her carrier!! It was very traumatizing for her. She is not the "sensitive"
type so I didn't think it would be a big deal. WRONG. She was also very
gassy they said and we should switch to all canned food. MOST of her diet is
already canned. We need some crunchies around as I cannot get Sugar to eat
all canned food (or even most.). *sigh*. Ah well, I think the spot is
getting better. She got her shots so does not need to go back at least for
some time (knock on wood.) Thanks for the purrs and good thoughts.

Karen

Old December 2nd 03, 04:01 AM
Marina

"Karen" wrote
[...]

Poor Pearl. Purrs that she gets better and doesn't have to see TED for a
long time.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old December 2nd 03, 07:52 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

On 1 Dec 2003 19:38:17 -0600, Karen
wrote:

[...]

Poor Pearl and poor you :-( Hope all works out soon and everyone
feels better.

Ginger-lyn

Old December 2nd 03, 08:08 PM
Julie Cook

Karen wrote:

[...]

Poor Pearl! Hobbes, Selena and Lacey send their purrs and gentle
headbutts to her and you as well. Please give her an ear scritch from
me. I know how hard it can be on you as well so take a few of those
purrs and headbutts for yourself.

Julie

Old December 2nd 03, 08:45 PM
polonca12000

Soncek will only eat about a tablespoonful of canned food a day (the rest
are crunchies). I'm so relieved that Pearl's spot is getting better.
Continued purrs and best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

snipWe need some crunchies around as I cannot get Sugar to eat

Old December 3rd 03, 06:07 AM
LOL

Karen wrote in message . ..
[...]

Awww, poor darling. We are sending lots of soothing purrs to Pearl,
and are including a dose of sanity purrs for you. I hope neither of
you has to go through this again any time soon. ;-)
------
Krista