Lacey's blood tests

Old December 1st 03, 07:07 PM
Julie Cook

Default Lacey's blood tests

came back normal!! Poor baby had her blood drawn last Monday and on
Tuesday instead of the expected results call I received a call that the
blood was contaminated somehow and they needed to draw more. So on
Saturday I took Lacey back in for a blood draw and Selena in for an
allergy shot. Both girls seem to be doing much better now. I guess
Lacey's weight loss was associated with whatever cold/infection she had
going on. I did notice last night that she seemed to be filling out
again and putting on some weight. I'm just thankful that I don't have to
start giving thyroid pills yet.

Hobbes is going in tomorrow morning to get his teeth cleaned and then
Selena is going to have to have several more teeth extracted on
Thursday. Hopefully we'll then be ready to start the New Year with
healthy cats.

I've been catching up on all my email and newsgroup messages and we are
sending purrs and meatloaf meditations, prayers, happy dances and
celebrations as appropriate.

Julie, Hobbes, Selena and Lacey

Old December 1st 03, 10:39 PM
polonca12000

I'm so glad to hear Lacey's tests are normal! That's wonderful. Lots of
purrs and best wishes for Hobbes and Selena,
--
Polonca & Soncek

came back normal!! snip Hobbes is going in tomorrow morning to get his

Old December 1st 03, 11:49 PM
Brenda

"Julie Cook" wrote in message
[...]

whew! that's a relief!
Brenda

Old December 2nd 03, 12:04 AM
Gizela

YAY....

Coincidentally...Gizmo is in having ehr teeth cleaned today!!

Purrs

Angela and Gizmo

Old December 2nd 03, 03:55 AM
Marina

"Julie Cook" wrote
came back normal!!

What a relief! Purrs for Hobbes' and Selena's dentist's appointments.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old December 2nd 03, 05:45 AM
LOL

Julie Cook wrote in message ...
[...]

This is good news about Lacey! We are sending dental purrs to Hobbes
and Selena, and scritches to all three furbabies.
------
Krista
Old December 3rd 03, 06:29 PM
SUQKRT

In article , Julie Cook wrote:

I've been catching up on all my email and newsgroup messages and we are

sending purrs and meatloaf meditations, prayers, happy dances and celebrations
as appropriate.

Julie, Hobbes, Selena and Lacey

I'm so glad you've had good test results. I'm glad Lacey is ok.
Suz
Iron Chef Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Chocolate heals all wounds.