Awwwwwwwwww Kittens and Butterflies

Old November 30th 03, 09:56 PM
Bev

Default Awwwwwwwwww Kittens and Butterflies

This is a nice kitten site for all those with bad cases of 'kitten
fever'.

http://www.ratemykitten.com/ratemy/kitten

I guess everyone knows that I love butterflies, particularly Monarchs.
I get a lot of emails from people wanting to know more about the Monarch
and what to feed them. I have just found this beaut New Zealand
Butterfly site - believe it or not they actually sell butterfly pupa!
They want to promote the spread of beautiful butterflies. Also they
have cards, migrant watch and a heap of other goodies.

http://www.newzealandbutterflies.org.nz/

Enjoy

Bev
--
God may have created man before woman but there is always a rough draft
before the masterpiece.

Old December 1st 03, 11:55 AM
badwilson

"Bev" wrote in message
I guess everyone knows that I love butterflies, particularly Monarchs.
I get a lot of emails from people wanting to know more about the Monarch
and what to feed them. I have just found this beaut New Zealand
Butterfly site - believe it or not they actually sell butterfly pupa!
They want to promote the spread of beautiful butterflies. Also they
have cards, migrant watch and a heap of other goodies.

http://www.newzealandbutterflies.org.nz/

That butterfly pupa selling business should be illegal! It is a thoroughly
bad idea to promote the spread of those evil creatures ;-) Oh well, as long
as they keep them in New Zealand I'll be safe for now...
--
Britta
ROT13 to reply

Old December 1st 03, 05:15 PM
TJ and The Dust

"badwilson" wrote in message

"Bev" wrote in message
I guess everyone knows that I love butterflies, particularly Monarchs.
I get a lot of emails from people wanting to know more about the Monarch
and what to feed them. I have just found this beaut New Zealand
Butterfly site - believe it or not they actually sell butterfly pupa!
They want to promote the spread of beautiful butterflies. Also they
have cards, migrant watch and a heap of other goodies.

http://www.newzealandbutterflies.org.nz/

That butterfly pupa selling business should be illegal! It is a thoroughly
bad idea to promote the spread of those evil creatures ;-) Oh well, as long
as they keep them in New Zealand I'll be safe for now...
--
Britta
ROT13 to reply
Check out pictures of Vino at:
http://photos.yahoo.com/badwilson click on Vino and "friends" album

Oh, I couldn't agree more. Evil, evil, evil creatures indeed.

TJ

Old December 2nd 03, 12:07 AM
polonca12000

Thanks for both links, Bev. How are your kitties doing lately?
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Bev" wrote in message
This is a nice kitten site for all those with bad cases of 'kitten
fever'.

http://www.ratemykitten.com/ratemy/kitten

I guess everyone knows that I love butterflies, particularly Monarchs.

snip

Old December 2nd 03, 01:19 AM
Victor Martinez

TJ and The Dust wrote:
"badwilson" wrote in message
That butterfly pupa selling business should be illegal! It is a thoroughly
bad idea to promote the spread of those evil creatures ;-) Oh well, as long

Oh, I couldn't agree more. Evil, evil, evil creatures indeed.

One of our two passion vines was almost completely eaten by spiky
catterpillars that have now morphed into really beautiful butterflies. I
can send y'all some pictures if you wish...

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old December 2nd 03, 02:43 AM
Bev

"Bev" wrote in message
This is a nice kitten site for all those with bad cases of 'kitten
fever'.

http://www.ratemykitten.com/ratemy/kitten

I guess everyone knows that I love butterflies, particularly Monarchs.

snip

The kitties are doing fine. It is 28c to-day and they are both
stretched out on the floor - they only stir when the hear the door
opening, lol. As it is so hot I have just the screen doors blocking
escape. At times it drives Bonnie into a frenzy. She runs up the
screen door and if it is unlatched it opens thereby letting Clyde
escape. She makes a frantic leap onto the top of the main wooden
door. Naturally she can't get down!! I thought of leaving her up
there for a while to teach her a lesson but guess who comes along and
says "poor baby, come on. You might break your leg jumping down all
that way!" I ask you!!!!!

Bev
Old December 2nd 03, 04:28 AM
Marina

"Bev" wrote

The kitties are doing fine. It is 28c to-day and they are both
stretched out on the floor - they only stir when the hear the door
opening, lol. As it is so hot I have just the screen doors blocking
escape. At times it drives Bonnie into a frenzy. She runs up the
screen door and if it is unlatched it opens thereby letting Clyde
escape. She makes a frantic leap onto the top of the main wooden
door. Naturally she can't get down!! I thought of leaving her up
there for a while to teach her a lesson but guess who comes along and
says "poor baby, come on. You might break your leg jumping down all
that way!" I ask you!!!!!

LOL! I faintly seem to recall that John wasn't so keen on getting these
kittens. They've certainly trained him well.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old December 2nd 03, 09:33 PM
polonca12000

I'd love to see the pic! Can you maybe post the link?
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

.. .

Old December 2nd 03, 09:41 PM
polonca12000

You are having some really summer days - just as we are going into winter
. I can see your kitties are keeping you occupied. I agree you should
leave Bonnie up for a while to teach her a lesson. But I'm not sure she is
willing to learn.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old December 3rd 03, 07:29 PM
SUQKRT

In article , "polonca12000"
wrote:

You are having some really summer days - just as we are going into winter
. I can see your kitties are keeping you occupied. I agree you should
leave Bonnie up for a while to teach her a lesson. But I'm not sure she
is
willing to learn.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Its 17f here is Mass. we had snow squalls (blowing snow with really bad
visibility.).
Suz
Iron Chef Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One