Blind Man Saves Neighbor From House Fire than firefighters save 3 newborn kittens

Old March 29th 06, 02:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Blind Man Saves Neighbor From House Fire than firefighters save 3 newborn kittens

http://tinyurl.com/ff26e

Old March 29th 06, 03:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Matthew AKA NMR wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/ff26e

Wow, that was really brave of him, considering he couldn't see what
he was walking into!

I wonder what happened to the mother cat?

Joyce

Old March 29th 06, 03:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL )" 10 points a troll
@linethetrollsup.com wrote in message
. ..
http://tinyurl.com/ff26e

I saw him responding to questions, and he knew the house was on fire when he
walked into it to rescue his neighbor. I sure would like to seem him
receive some kind of award or commendation (including monetary)!

MaryL

Old April 9th 06, 01:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Wow, great story. Did I ever mention that one of my best friends is
blind? Jason, 35, and I met at church. We got to know each other, and
have been friends since then. We go out to lunch once or twice a week.
Neat guy. He got married a couple years ago. I introduced him to the
lucky Missus, and was the best man at his wedding. Jason has a guide
d-g, and regrets, no cats in their house.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

Old April 11th 06, 03:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Hey, if your blind, how do you post on usenet, d'uh?

--
Join the Church of the
First Fulla Bulla

news Wow, great story. Did I ever mention that one of my best friends is

Old April 11th 06, 08:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-04-11, Fulla Bulla penned:
Hey, if your blind, how do you post on usenet, d'uh?

It must hurt to be that ignorant.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully