Purrs for my LLL

Old April 11th 06, 12:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Purrs for my LLL

Poor dear has been hacking and coughing for a week. I finally convinced him
to see his doctor (why won't men just go to a doctor?). He has bronchial
pneumonia. They gave him all sorts of drugs and prescription cough medicine
and told him to take it easy. His next art show isn't until the end of the
month, thankfully. But I worry about him. He's had two heart attacks
already, the last resulting in a quintuple bypass; he doesn't need to wend
his way into another one by neglecting his health.

On the good news front, his cat Kidder has been playing nurse-maid, sitting
with him in the big easy chair in front of the television

Jill

Old April 11th 06, 02:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

aw, poor John. Purrs and prayers for his quick and full recovery from us.
Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old April 11th 06, 03:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

jmcquown wrote:

Poor dear has been hacking and coughing for a week. I finally convinced him
to see his doctor (why won't men just go to a doctor?). He has bronchial
pneumonia. They gave him all sorts of drugs and prescription cough medicine
and told him to take it easy. His next art show isn't until the end of the
month, thankfully. But I worry about him. He's had two heart attacks
already, the last resulting in a quintuple bypass; he doesn't need to wend
his way into another one by neglecting his health.

Wow, I didn't realize he had such serious health problems. He definitely
should take care of the pneumonia!

Purrs for him to rest, take his medicine, and get better!

On the good news front, his cat Kidder has been playing nurse-maid, sitting
with him in the big easy chair in front of the television

Aww. Kitty nurse therapy is the best.

Joyce
Old April 11th 06, 03:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

jmcquown wrote:
Poor dear has been hacking and coughing for a week. I finally convinced him
to see his doctor (why won't men just go to a doctor?). He has bronchial
pneumonia. They gave him all sorts of drugs and prescription cough medicine
and told him to take it easy. His next art show isn't until the end of the
month, thankfully. But I worry about him. He's had two heart attacks
already, the last resulting in a quintuple bypass; he doesn't need to wend
his way into another one by neglecting his health.

On the good news front, his cat Kidder has been playing nurse-maid, sitting
with him in the big easy chair in front of the television

Jill

Purrs for John (?) on the way. Good job, Kidder!

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old April 11th 06, 11:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

jmcquown wrote:
Poor dear has been hacking and coughing for a week. I finally
convinced him to see his doctor (why won't men just go to a doctor?).
He has bronchial pneumonia. They gave him all sorts of drugs and
prescription cough medicine and told him to take it easy. His next
art show isn't until the end of the month, thankfully. But I worry
about him. He's had two heart attacks already, the last resulting in
a quintuple bypass; he doesn't need to wend his way into another one
by neglecting his health.

On the good news front, his cat Kidder has been playing nurse-maid,
sitting with him in the big easy chair in front of the television

Jill

Lots of healthy purrs for John.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old April 11th 06, 12:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

jmcquown wrote:
Poor dear has been hacking and coughing for a week. I finally convinced him
to see his doctor (why won't men just go to a doctor?). He has bronchial
pneumonia. They gave him all sorts of drugs and prescription cough medicine

Lots and lots of purrs.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old April 11th 06, 08:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-04-10, jmcquown penned:
Poor dear has been hacking and coughing for a week. I finally
convinced him to see his doctor (why won't men just go to a
doctor?). He has bronchial pneumonia. They gave him all sorts of
drugs and prescription cough medicine and told him to take it easy.
His next art show isn't until the end of the month, thankfully. But
I worry about him. He's had two heart attacks already, the last
resulting in a quintuple bypass; he doesn't need to wend his way
into another one by neglecting his health.

Purrs incoming. Those hacking coughs just drain all your energy.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old April 11th 06, 08:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 18:44:10 -0500, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

Poor dear has been hacking and coughing for a week. I finally convinced him
to see his doctor (why won't men just go to a doctor?). He has bronchial
pneumonia. They gave him all sorts of drugs and prescription cough medicine
and told him to take it easy. His next art show isn't until the end of the
month, thankfully. But I worry about him. He's had two heart attacks
already, the last resulting in a quintuple bypass; he doesn't need to wend
his way into another one by neglecting his health.

On the good news front, his cat Kidder has been playing nurse-maid, sitting
with him in the big easy chair in front of the television

Jill

Purrs for John on the way.
Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old April 12th 06, 04:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Many purrs and prayer for LLL that he recovers soon. I'm sure that Kidder is
being a great help to him! What an interesting name, what was the cat named
for, sense of humor?
--
Charleen
Mr. Pumpkin