A memorial service for Uncle Serge

Old May 7th 12, 04:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Kitties[_2_]

Default A full moon during Serge's memorial service

And we will miss awlla of you~

Hercule: Don't worry, we aren't going away. Now that Serge has given us
life we will continue to be a part of the Catmunity, even if we are
perhaps a little less eloquent. As part of Serge's legacy we will
continue to participate here, just speaking through a different keyboard.

Old May 8th 12, 09:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_5_]

HiHi Rebecca,
ai tew m gwad owr furend Hercule iz staying heer, but ai FINK dat UTHUR
mesug wuz frum da Two Sisters frum der noo Hous.
Wat dew yoo fink?
Mosey

Old May 8th 12, 10:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Which messij duz yoo meen? I fingk Hercule wuz referrin to hizself, da
Inspekter, da Kowntiss, an da utherz.

Rebecca

Old May 9th 12, 08:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_5_]

Nebur mynd Rebecca, ai fink yew r rite ubaowt dat.
ai jest goted catfoozled iz awl.

Mosey

Old May 10th 12, 03:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Kitties[_2_]

[All of the cats have been softly meowing to themselves, remembering
things about Serge and what he brought to the Community. They have all
wandered past the front table and looked at the photos of Serge and Anais,
felt and kneaded the shirts he created, sniffed his cigars, rubbed their
cheeks on his things.

Anuit again approaches the dais.]

Kitties, I want to thank you all again for coming here today. The
Community has suffered a horrible loss with Uncle Serge crossing the
Rainbow Bridge, but as the moon-shadow kitties showed us and as we have
learned through losing other members of the Community, we must continue.
We must continue to support each other and love each other, we must
continue to love our humans and allow them to love us, we must continue
to shoulder each others burdens and allow others to shoulder part of our
burdens, and we must continue to share our time and our thoughts with
each other.

Once you kitties rediscovered my little enclave and brought us into your
fold you greatly enriched the lives of everykitty in the Temple of Bast.
For that we will be ever grateful. And the companionship and warmth that
each of you and your humans bring into the lives of the other kitties and
humans here is priceless. I believe that Uncle Serge was well aware of
that, so let's never forget the value of this Community. Everyone here,
feline, canine, and human, let's leave this place and give every living
being in our lives an extra hug.

[With this Anuit leaves the dais and Hercule begins playing soft
recessional music on the organ.]
Old May 10th 12, 03:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan M[_2_]

And I, as human secretary to a number of kitties, want to personally
thank each and every one of you for your participation in this Community.
The RPCC kitties, humans, and others have become a very important part of
my life. You are all important members of my family.

Dan
Old May 10th 12, 04:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

And, I Gramby, want to thank each of you for your meaningful tributes. I
couldn't cry when I was told w had lost Serge, just couldn't believe it.
While reading the posts you all sent, I cried myself completely out. Thank
you all for your friendship and, as Dan said, you are all a part of my
family.

Old May 11th 12, 04:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Dan M" wrote in message

And I, as human secretary to a number of kitties, want to
personally
thank each and every one of you for your participation in this
Community.
The RPCC kitties, humans, and others have become a very
important part of
my life. You are all important members of my family.

Dan

I come here for a sanity break. You all have become very dear to
me.
I wasn't sure that I could continue when Serge passed to the
Bridge,
but through our posting and the ceremonies, I was able to work
through
my deep sense of loss. Hugs to all, both hoomin and kitty.
Sylvia