More Miles Feline news...

Old December 1st 03, 11:20 PM
polonca12000

I'm so very happy you are bringing your kitties home with you. I can imagine
how hard it is to leave Robbie with your father. You are doing the right
thing, but that does not make it any easier, does it
Hugs and purrs,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:13659617504a817b2b05d09962fd4726.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
snip Robbie has elected to stay in the USA with my father. The pair of
them
are inseperable - to the extent my father makes Robbie marmite on toast
every morning for breakfast. For a cat who was so utterly terrified of
men, and had so many issues with people when he came into the house 4
years ago, he is now unrecognisable as the same cat. He is cheerful and
out-going and loves being the center of attention . I'm sorry not to
have him in the UK, but ultimately we had to make the best decision for
him - and that was staying with dad.

But I'm happy - the kids are coming home!!

Helen M

Old December 2nd 03, 12:53 PM
badwilson

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:9a995a236ab0b65700bcfb79f34eec66.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
Astralia is already part of the pet passport scheme, but the Pet
Passport scheme only applies to certain countries that are members of
it. I think that Vino, coming from Thailand would still have to do
quarantine, however - if you took him back to the USA for 6 months and
sorted his passport there, THEN took him to AUS from USA you'd be OK.

Helen M

Yeah, I know that Thailand would never qualify. But substitute Canada for
the US and that's what we'll probably do. I'd heard that I'd still have to
do one month quarantine, but it would be great if we could avoid that. I
didn't know that Australia is part of the passport scheme already, that's
good to know.
--
Britta
ROT13 to reply

Old December 2nd 03, 11:16 PM
Adrian

Helen Miles wrote:
Hi Folks,

Haven't been around in a while, things have been horribly busy and
hectic, but now I'm BACK! Mwhahaha!

SNIP
Helen M

Welcome back Helen. I hope those Scottish Wild Cats are safe from HRFL
Tiger. ;-)
--
Adrian
A House Is Not A Home, Without A Cat.

Old December 3rd 03, 07:03 AM
LOL

"Helen Miles" wrote in message news:13659617504a817b2b05d09962fd4726.76411@mygat e.mailgate.org...
Hi Folks,

Haven't been around in a while, things have been horribly busy and
hectic, but now I'm BACK! Mwhahaha!

Feline News.... Well.....THE FLIGHTS HOME ARE BOOKED!!!

(snipped)

Helen M

What marvelous news - we are happy for you! I know you will be
thrilled to have your furbabies with you again. It sounds like you
are doing the right thing for Robbie, though it must be awfully hard
to give him up.

It's good to have you back!!

------
Krista