Case of the Found Tablets

Old December 1st 03, 01:24 AM
Gizela

Default Case of the Found Tablets

As you are well aware I have been administering tablets to Gizmo for the
last week. I thought that she had been swallowing them (as she quickly
rushes to her food bowl afterwards and proceeds to eat).

ANYWAY.....last night, an hour after giving her the tablet I was checking
out her teeth (they are to be cleaned tomorrow) and there, just under her
tongue was a tablet!!! Coincidentally, 1/2 an hour later my DF found 3
tablets near her inside "hiding spot" (they were 1/4s as thats what we have
been giving her). Heaven knows whether or not she has swallowed the other
ones. SO this morning she got her tablet....dissolved in water, into her
mouth via syringe.....me saying to her "now try hiding that one".

Sneaky little cat! Waiting till we aren't watchin so she can spit them
out!!!

She has a big day tomorrow....general anaesthetic and all!! I am worried
allready!!

Purrs

Angela

Old December 1st 03, 02:27 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Mon, 1 Dec 2003 12:24:11 +1100, "Gizela"
u wrote:

[...]

Guess I'm lucky that the only time I've had to pill any of mine was
some pain meds the vet sent home with the girls after their neutering.
Little Bit was no problem after I figured out how to hold her after
the first couple times. Sammy was an expert spitter, and I never got
any down her.

Purrs coming for the worried meowmee. and for Gizmo with her dental
work.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Old December 1st 03, 03:29 AM
Christine Burel

The little stinker!!!! Well, you've just gotta laugh though, smart girl!
Mega purrs for her TED visit tomorrow!
Christine

Old December 1st 03, 05:13 AM
Marina

"Gizela" u wrote

ANYWAY.....last night, an hour after giving her the tablet I was checking
out her teeth (they are to be cleaned tomorrow) and there, just under her
tongue was a tablet!!! Coincidentally, 1/2 an hour later my DF found 3
tablets near her inside "hiding spot" (they were 1/4s as thats what we

have
been giving her). Heaven knows whether or not she has swallowed the other
ones. SO this morning she got her tablet....dissolved in water, into her
mouth via syringe.....me saying to her "now try hiding that one".

LOL! What a smart kitty! Purrs that her procedure goes well tomorrow.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old December 1st 03, 10:22 PM
polonca12000

Purrs and best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

snip Sneaky little cat! Waiting till we aren't watchin so she can spit

Old December 2nd 03, 04:03 AM

Gizela u wrote:

ANYWAY.....last night, an hour after giving her the tablet I was checking
out her teeth (they are to be cleaned tomorrow) and there, just under her
tongue was a tablet!!! Coincidentally, 1/2 an hour later my DF found 3
tablets near her inside "hiding spot" (they were 1/4s as thats what we
have been giving her).

That's one smart kitty! You'll have to keep your eye on that one.

Glad you found out about her tricks!

Joyce
Old December 2nd 03, 10:20 PM
Adrian

Gizela wrote:
[...]

So, you thought you could outsmart a cat did you? ;-)
--
Adrian
A House Is Not A Home, Without A Cat.

Old December 3rd 03, 07:11 AM
LOL

"Gizela" u wrote in message ...
[...]

ROFL! What a smart and sneaky kitty! Good luck giving her the rest
of her meds.
------
Krista

PS: NOW I see where she's going to TED - I missed this yesterday. I
hope everything went perfectly smoothly.