OT info about flash memory

Old April 12th 06, 10:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default OT info about flash memory

Matthew AKA NMR wrote:
Yeah I did it is an old digital camera on a 3.2 that I picked up on
a black friday sale about 33 years ago. I need to upgrade I am
waiting for the new technology to get released. By this christmas I
am going to upgrade they are up to a 8mp with 12x zoom that can
make a picture that can be blow up to 13 * 19 and be excellent
quality. I went to a recent photo trade show they had here in
florida and also a recent technology show. So much stuff is going to
hit the market so it is going to flip ours out the door WOW is all I
can say I put a order in for several things and got put on a
waiting list for a few others. One way the sanyo instant
rechargeable battery you know how regular rechargeable batteries
loose there charge after a year of storage these don't less than 15%
and last longer and take less time to recharge. I put my name on the
waiting list for two thins one Canon is testing a hydrogen fuel cell
to power electronics two is Fujitsu is testing a flexible LCD
screen best example would be from mission to mars with val kilmer in
it these are supposed to hit the market by the end of this year or
late next year

All I could think about was I WANT ONE OF EVERYTHING

There is a current hurricane management show in town that I visited
to day. Red Cross finally admitted that they were unprepared and some
new rescue technology was being shown there. I bought a few things
to upgrade my stash including the new NOAA radio that is digital and
can plug into your compuer

When it comes to new technology, this is one of the things I'm waiting for.
http://www.canon.com/technology/display/
I wonder if it'll be as good as it sounds.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old April 12th 06, 06:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

that is something similar to Fujitsu flexible LCD screen they are going to
release

If you ever get to go to a tech show do it every man tongue drags the
moment you get in there. Their better halves will never get them out of
there