Da loo-wow on da beech!

Old March 19th 07, 08:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default A Valleytimez Party!!

clonin yourownsef means dat you iz juzt tryinta hep hersef not be worried,
Chester
Sylvia M wrote in message

Datz whut I yam tinkin tuu, buttid klonink mineownself wud keep
ennyhoomin frum gettin suzpishuz.

Pit2nya

Stormmee wrote:
Hey itz not yourown fault ifin hersef wuzint spesifik enuf fur
yourownsef ta know whic luci? Chester
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in message
Hmmm...mine meowmee sed dat I wud be stayink wiff "Lucy"
Du yu s'poze?????
Nah.....
I KUD Klone mineself tho.....
Hmmmmmm....
--
Pitô.ônya

Julie Porter wrote:
Doant go! Stay wif won of us!

Lucy

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Fangu awl...
I yam uh liddul skayert...I mite nottid rememfurr mine Meowmee an
hiss at hur, an dere wyll be nu fozter kitteez dat I dunt kno,
buttid Foztur Meowmee Lucy iz nize, an promizt Meowmee dat shee
wyll keep me feelin sekoor inna kayge wiff un opin door furr tyll
I feel kumfurrtaboble.

Buttid yu awl kno dat I wud ratter stae heer wiff awlla yuz,
spekullee YOO, Sunnydanze. Inny da meentyme letz eet, dwink, an be
mirree...

--
Pitô.ônya

Julie Porter wrote:
Pitô.ônya, we will miss yu so much! Doant worry, weel go lukking
fur you if you ar gon tuu long.

Lucy

Old March 19th 07, 08:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Well, I duznt want yurownself to go. Maybe yoo kud stay heer an juss not
post until hurown hoominz gitz home. Evin if yoo iznt sayin anyfing, we
will know yoo iz heer wif ussez.

Sundance

Stormmee wrote:
Hey itz not yourown fault ifin hersef wuzint spesifik enuf fur
yourownsef ta know whic luci? Chester
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in message
Hmmm...mine meowmee sed dat I wud be stayink wiff "Lucy"
Du yu s'poze?????
Nah.....
I KUD Klone mineself tho.....
Hmmmmmm....
--
Pitô.ônya

Julie Porter wrote:
Doant go! Stay wif won of us!

Lucy

Old March 20th 07, 12:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I wyll send mine Klone tu Foztur Meowmee Lucy'z heowze.
DEN I wyll get undur da gezt bed weer da teleporter iz, an
kum offurr tu RPCC an stay kwietlee wiff awlla mine furrendz!
So dere tuu!
--
Pitô.ônya
awlzo bottum pozted

Stormmee wrote:
Hey itz not yourown fault ifin hersef wuzint spesifik enuf fur
yourownsef ta know whic luci? Chester
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in message
Hmmm...mine meowmee sed dat I wud be stayink wiff "Lucy"
Du yu s'poze?????
Nah.....
I KUD Klone mineself tho.....
Hmmmmmm....
--
Pitô.ônya

Julie Porter wrote:
Doant go! Stay wif won of us!

Lucy

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in
message ...

Julie Porter wrote:
Pitô.ônya, we will miss yu so much! Doant worry, weel go lukking
fur you if you ar gon tuu long.

Lucy

I wyll send mine Klone tu Foztur Meowmee Lucy'z heowze.
DEN I wyll get undur da gezt bed weer da teleporter iz, an
kum offurr tu RPCC an stay kwietlee wiff awlla mine furrendz!
So dere tuu!
--
Pitô.ônya
awlzo top pozted

Old March 20th 07, 07:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Awwww, shukz, Sweetee!

Sundance, smooching back

Old March 21st 07, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

blush
I gess dat I gor karreed uhway!
--