Another cat saved by declawing.

Old April 6th 04, 08:50 PM
Poppa Capp

"Michael Stokes" wrote in message news:cSybc.3948$4N3.483@newsfe1-win...
my mammy?

Yeah, your mammy is my mammy so let's talk about the old bitch. Good
enough for you or do you want to arrange a "meeting" to "discuss" it?

Poppa Capp

"Poppa Capp" wrote in message
om...
"Michael Stokes" wrote in message

WHAT THE HELL HAS THIS GOT TO DO WITH LOVE?

Your mammy....

Poppa Capp

"Mark Healey" wrote in message

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 23:52:24 UTC, (He Who
Walks) wrote:

My cat (DQB) had been tearing up my furniture (as well as my

patience)
by clawing everything, particularly when I would have to be being

out
of town for two or three days at a time.

My friends Ken and Kathy told me about the success they had with
declawing their equally destructive cat so I thought I would give it

try. I only had the front ones done, as DQB was not doing much with
the back ones.

DQB walked gingerly for about a week or two, but since then no
problems.

The owner (moi) is much happier now.

Another cat saved from the knackers.

Thank you Jesus for seeing DQB through the brief recovery and

helping
me have the perservance .... Amen!

I don't know if this guy is a troll or not but I've been seriously
considering it. I have a couch at the upholstery guys place right
now.
I told him to make some pieces that go over the arms from the scrap
but that is a temporary measure. I'm not home to be Joe vigilant
training them not to scratch. They have a cat stand that they ignore.
They have torn up my box spring, the above mentioned couch, a $100
leather covered book.

That is all live-with-able. What isn't is that one likes to scratch
my Mame-cab at night. It is pretty much a Formica covered hollow box.
There isn't much damage but it is all kinds of noisy and he seems to
only like to do it when I am just starting to doze off.

I would like the pros and cons without a bunch of high abstractions
about mutilating their natural form (they are already eunuchs).

--
Mark Heaely
marknews(at)healeyonline(dot)com

Old April 8th 04, 04:36 PM
IloveicecreamR

HA, YA DO WHAT CHA GOTTA DO.. HAVE A PEICE FUL SLEEPY TIME......OH BY THE WAY,
HAD ONE OF MINE CATS DONE ONCE TOO, WHEN TOLD WHAT IT DOES TO CATS ,WHEW WE
JUST IMAGED HOW I WOULD FEEL IF SOMEONE PULLED MY FINGERS OFF..........EGADS !
WHAT A NIGHTMARE.. NO THANKS, NEVR AGAIN FOR MY PRECSIOUS BABIES HAVE REAL
TREE BARK INSIDE FOR THEM TO USE TRAINED IN ONE WEEKEND, HAPPY WITH TWO INDOOR
TREE CLAWING CATS

Old May 31st 04, 09:11 PM
Dennis Carr

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 15:52:24 -0800, He Who Walks wrote:

My cat (DQB) had been tearing up my furniture (as well as my patience)
by clawing everything, particularly when I would have to be being out
of town for two or three days at a time.

This post was downright WONDERFUL! Obviously, ladies and gentlemen,
this is a perfect piece for factual data, and I am accordingly suggesting
that He Who Walks should be offered a job as an author for the Weekly
World News or - even better - everybody's favorite factual publication,
MAD Magazine.

OK, maybe not MAD. But WWN certainly could make good use of this
character. =^_^=

--
Dennis Carr - KE6ISF | I may be out of my mind,
http://www.dennis.furtopia.org | But I have more fun that way.