Thuh Grate Nip Rescue

Old November 6th 07, 06:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
squiffer

Default Thuh Grate Nip Rescue

whooooooooa gud lookin, hey dere.
(Red Rory flicks his tail winsomely)

: ~Phoebe walks by, notices the duds these dudes are wearing, and wanders
off,
: looking for the Texas Roadhouse.~
: Waaaaaaaay down in Central Texas, 2 tuff kats hunker down in sum Indian
: grass and plot. Einstein is a long haired hyuge Black Maine Coon, the
: brains
: of the outfit. Red Rory is a hyuge red cat tuff and violent, from the
mean
: fields of rural Texas.
:
: Einstein whispers
:
: Psst, guys, Jest herd sumthing wild. Ya' know that hyuge patch of
: bio-engineered nip Sumkat been growin in Southern Catifornia? Well
Sumkat
: skedaddled cuz hiz tail got singed. Stoopid coward (Einstein spits his
: contempt) But it's gudgud fur us cuz we kin git it and sell it and munch
: it
: an smoke it and...
: (Einstein's eyes roll into the back of his head with delight)
:
: Ain't no kat nefur, dont want sum of dat primo stuff. Me too. But we
gonna
: need help.
: Red Rory
:
:
:
:
:

Old November 6th 07, 06:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storm and Skye

HEY! That's my winkwink you're messing with, sir.

Hunter, turning so Red Rory can get a better look at his 23 pounds of
Maine Coon self

Old November 6th 07, 06:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

"squiffer" wrote in message

:
:
:: Waaaaaaaay down in Central Texas, 2 tuff kats hunker down in sum
Indian
:: grass and plot. Einstein is a long haired hyuge Black Maine Coon, the
: brains
:: of the outfit. Red Rory is a hyuge red cat tuff and violent, from the
: mean
:: fields of rural Texas.
::
:: Einstein whispers
::
:: Psst, guys, Jest herd sumthing wild. Ya' know that hyuge patch of
:: bio-engineered nip Sumkat been growin in Southern Catifornia? Well
: Sumkat
:: skedaddled cuz hiz tail got singed. Stoopid coward (Einstein spits
his
:: contempt) But it's gudgud fur us cuz we kin git it and sell it and
munch
: it
:: an smoke it and...
:: (Einstein's eyes roll into the back of his head with delight)
::
:: Ain't no kat nefur, dont want sum of dat primo stuff. Me too. But we
: gonna
:: need help.
:: Red Rory
::
:: There's a telltale flicker as a somewhat badly-adjusted teleporter
:: leaves a lean tuxedo shorthair a few feet from the conspiritors
::
:: "Did I heer dat NIP might burn upp?? Iffn yooo gyz issa gonna wescue
:: it, Iyam wiff yoo. Iyam a tough barncat boy wiff furry qwik reflekses
:: annna I dunno no feeer. I chased a racoom off r porch wun tim."
::
:: Wascal
:
: A racoom? Dat's impressive. Red? ya' gud wit him?
: (Einstein nods towards the lean tux kat?)
:
: On trial yah, what thuh hell.
: Red Rory
:
: Now itz gonna be tuff. Sumkat might kum bak to get that nip, so we gotsa
: fight ta keep it..an we gotta git it too. Kin yu drive ennything fast?
: Einstein
:
Yo, Einstein? I herd that dam drool sound agin.
Red Rory (sniffing suspiciously)

ub: Drool? What drool?. I don't *drool,* cowboy.
Emma, getting huffy

Old November 6th 07, 06:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
squiffer

dam an' ain't yu got some grate taste. Fine lookin gal. Tayke gud keer o'
her or sumkat else mite.
Red Rory (tail slightly bushed. After all, he weighs 20 pounds)

[...]
: :
: : Einstein whispers
: :

Old November 6th 07, 06:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
squiffer

Corse we do, we IS Kats!
Einstein (full of contempt, ears slightly back)

: hmmm. Certainly an interesting bunch. Do you suppose they wash?
:
: Hunter
:
:

Old November 6th 07, 06:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storm and Skye

[cameo Maine Coon walks over to Red Rory, takes a paw, flips the upstart
over, and sits on him.]

Keep to the topic, kid, and stop insulting my Phoebe.

Hunty

[orange/white half-meezer appears] MOTHER! Are you ok?

Patrick, turning to glare at the offender

[red/white 19 pound Maine Coon and Chief Justicat Skye appears, taking
in the situation.]

Do you need a warrant, Hunter?

Skye, waiting to see what Red Rory does next - or not

Old November 6th 07, 06:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

Once a year purrhaps.
Phoebe, taking Hunter's paw

.. .