Ping Pam

Old May 8th 08, 02:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Ping Pam

I got your package - how KEWL! I love the material and I'm thinking about
making large cat pillows with it to put in their wicker baskets. The
puzzles are gorgeous and will occupy hours and hours with fun. I've already
read the cat book and have the others on my coffee table to read.

The masters couldn't get enough of rooting around in the box. I'm betting
either something in there had catnip in the past or they're smelling your
masters - they're absolutely fascinated. I put catnip in the catnip bags
and they drooled and rubbed them until they were zonked out of their little
kitty minds!

I've already made a length of *something* (haven't decided what it's going
to be yet) with the yarn and crochet hook - my stitches are all crooked and
mismatched, but I think I'm getting the hang of it (I have to learn the
right tension to use so the stitches are neither too loose or too tight.
Did you crochet the afghan? It's beautiful - I'm not going to try to finish
it until my crocheting is much better since I wouldn't want to ruin it.

Pam think you so much for the care package, and even more for, well,
*caring*! You have a beautiful and generous soul!!

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See all my masters he http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Old May 8th 08, 08:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Glad that you can use it all, The craft book is straight from the early
70s. My guardian, who was into the latest fads, was into using those types
of crafts. I found it in a box with some cross stitch patterns when yard
saling.

We went yard saling last weekend and found more puzzles. Didn't buy them as
I'd already sent out your box.

The box was from a monitor that I got years ago. The owners have long
rooted in it and it was stored in the attic, and no one knows what was up
there. Which type of bag did they prefer their nip in?

I don't do crochet, though I got that book to help me learn so that I could
repair the afghan. The afghan was picked up at a yard sale. The owners
unraveled the squares in need of repair. I figure that you can fix it, take
it apart, have fun with it, and do what ever you want with it. I made sure
that the hook is the size required for the cat hat pattern. Knew you'd get
a giggle out of that. The whole family got into the spirit of the thing and
helped me round up items and pack, label, and tape it up. Had a blast
setting it up. Wish I could do something like this more often. I still
have some stuff that I need to send to Yowie.

Pam S.

Old May 8th 08, 08:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...
Glad that you can use it all, The craft book is straight from the early
70s. My guardian, who was into the latest fads, was into using those
types of crafts. I found it in a box with some cross stitch patterns when
yard saling.

We went yard saling last weekend and found more puzzles. Didn't buy them
as I'd already sent out your box.

The box was from a monitor that I got years ago. The owners have long
rooted in it and it was stored in the attic, and no one knows what was up
there. Which type of bag did they prefer their nip in?

They like both - drooled all over them! ;

I don't do crochet, though I got that book to help me learn so that I
could repair the afghan. The afghan was picked up at a yard sale. The
owners unraveled the squares in need of repair. I figure that you can fix
it, take it apart, have fun with it, and do what ever you want with it. I
made sure that the hook is the size required for the cat hat pattern.
Knew you'd get a giggle out of that. The whole family got into the spirit
of the thing and helped me round up items and pack, label, and tape it up.
Had a blast setting it up. Wish I could do something like this more
often. I still have some stuff that I need to send to Yowie.

Pam S.

Well please let them all know how much I appreciate it - this will give me
hours and hours of fun!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Ping Lee Granby Cat anecdotes 129 March 11th 08 05:09 AM
ping Pam Stormmee Cat anecdotes 1 February 28th 08 09:23 AM
Ping Pat PatM Cat anecdotes 2 May 19th 07 12:51 AM
Ping Pam S Mischief Cat anecdotes 5 February 26th 05 10:56 PM
Ping Pam S Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 2 April 28th 04 07:32 AM