OT - Need purrs

Old February 6th 11, 10:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_5_]

Default OT - Need purrs

I can't come back into the group (physically impossible at this point - not
just mentally and emotionally). But I do lurk - and having seen for myself
over all those years, just how miraculous is the power of purrs and I'm
begging your indulgence and come beg for more.

So you may remember me talking about my niece, Heather, whose daughter,
Malorie, now 13, but was barely 6 months old, (if that) when she was
diagnosed with retinoblasphoma. It took intense, bleeding-edge medical
technology to treat this very pernicious cancer. [St. Luke's Children's
Hospital is the best children's hospital world-wide, and deserves whatever
honors, praise and donations - they never turn away a child who needs help.]

After nine *years* of fighting, they finally had to remove her left eye -
but they *did* save her life. However, like my granddaughter, Brooke, even
though the cancer was "cured", they told her that she should be on the alert
for other types of cancer for the rest of her life.

In another incident of doctor(s) not knowing their @$$ from a hole in the
ground, they would not pay attention to her complaining how "thick" her neck
was getting. They just pulled out that old chestnut, "it's just growing
pains!!!?

Her mother, my niece, had sense enough to keep trying to find a doctor to
look for the "real problem" and, unfortunately, they found it. The doctors
diagnosed a malignant tumor growing on and in to her thyroid. They took
only part of the thyroid to get a biopsy. They are planning to remove the
thyroid gland, but other than that I don't know what her treatment may be,
nor even if she has a chance at all.

So, sorry for the long and rambling post, but could you please send purrs
for my grandniece
--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.com/rpcablog/

Old February 6th 11, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Purrs are on the way.

--

Joy

Resentment is like taking poison and waiting for the other person to die.
- Carrie Fisher

Old February 6th 11, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

"CatNipped" wrote:

So, sorry for the long and rambling post, but could you please send
purrs
for my grandniece

Lots of purrs on the way.
--
Adrian, sent from my iPod.
Old February 6th 11, 11:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobble[_8_]

"CatNipped" wrote in
:

[...]

The power of purrs is on the way.

Bobble
Old February 6th 11, 11:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Feb 6, 5:55*pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
[...]

Purrs for her and purrs for you. They are not weakened by being
divided.

--
Will in New Haven

Old February 6th 11, 11:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

CatNipped wrote:
[...]

We shall send best and frequent purrs and prayers for the little girl to
conquor adversity. Never say never. MLB and TuTu
Old February 7th 11, 01:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
BfloPolska

[...]

Purrs on the way for you and your family.

Blessed be,
Baha
Old February 7th 11, 02:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

CatNipped wrote:
[...]

Purrs aplenty heading your grandneice's way. Also some for your neice, and
her worried aunt.

Yowie

Old February 7th 11, 02:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shylock

[...]

See all our masters at: *http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, by Mark Edwards, at:http://www.professional-geek.com/rpcablog/

Email: *L(dot)T(dot)Crews(at)comcast(dot)net

Hello,

I want to talk about kitties . . . serious talk . . . fruitful
talk . . . educational talk, but where . . . ?

This group is fantastic, in that it is a long-lasting group and and
and the best holding-on group.
I wanted to say i honor this group for all it is worth, and i have
tried to fit in here, but failed, and i want to say this group, as
wonderful as they are unto themselves, make me sick.

PITY THE KITTIES.

http://fluffyfuzzies.com

Truth will set you free John 8:32
Old February 7th 11, 04:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"CatNipped" wrote:
I can't come back into the group (physically impossible at this point - not
just mentally and emotionally). But I do lurk - and having seen for myself
over all those years, just how miraculous is the power of purrs and I'm
begging your indulgence and come beg for more.

We'll definitely send purrs for her. It sounds truly bad, but then, it
did for Brooke as well.

I'm glad to see that you can still post. I've been worried - I'm sure
we all were.