weddin plans

Old February 27th 08, 11:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default weddin plans

I allatime iz writin in mine notebuk anna i wuz thinkin dat sumcat, maybe
willow shuld be writin down lewis anna KS's plans so when dey needsta remfur
dere wuuld be notes, we knowz we kant trusta hoomins, anna lewi anna KS iz
too muc n lofta remfur, so willow shuld yoursef do diz...*whisperz* anna
you kan gif demselvez da notebuk fura weddin purrsint Trudi

Old February 27th 08, 11:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Yez' mam I ken do diz. Willow proud someone has faith that she can do
something. Gramby loves her but hasn't gotten ofer the tattoo just yet.

Old February 27th 08, 11:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Lewi reaches out to take Kitty Schottlands paw. The gramby just went and
goggled the Hemmingway house in Florida. That looks like a wonderful place
to be married.

(I think maybe the gramby added it to her "bucket list it looked so
interesting"

Old February 27th 08, 11:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

diz iza nize purlze anna soft sayed ifin her efur goezta flurdia agin her
wants go der, Trudi

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I allatime iz writin in mine notebuk anna i wuz thinkin dat sumcat, maybe
willow shuld be writin down lewis anna KS's plans so when dey needsta
remfur
dere wuuld be notes, we knowz we kant trusta hoomins, anna lewi anna KS

iz
too muc n lofta remfur, so willow shuld yoursef do diz...*whisperz*

anna
you kan gif demselvez da notebuk fura weddin purrsint Trudi

best laid plans Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 10 November 21st 07 10:56 AM
Change in plans Granby Cat community 2 September 8th 07 03:49 AM
Sam's Plans Julie and Sam Cat anecdotes 18 October 4th 06 08:51 PM
Travel Plans Lynn and George Cat health & behaviour 8 August 16th 04 06:05 AM