Purrs all around - catching up

Old June 17th 08, 12:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Default Purrs all around - catching up

We just came back from spending a few days in the wonderfully cool
Seattle and the San Juan Islands. It's an absolutely beautiful part of
the country and I can't wait to come back with more time (I was
attending a conference most of the time, Tom was the one who got to do
more touristing). We saw bald eagles, seals, porpoises and orcas in the
wild, plus otters and other critters in the aquarium. Tom should have
pictures up on his website by tomorrow.

I won't be able to read all the posts, so I'm sending purrs all around.

Cheers.

Victor

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old June 17th 08, 01:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
We just came back from spending a few days in the wonderfully cool
Seattle and the San Juan Islands. It's an absolutely beautiful part
of the country and I can't wait to come back with more time (I was
attending a conference most of the time, Tom was the one who got to
do more touristing). We saw bald eagles, seals, porpoises and orcas
in the wild, plus otters and other critters in the aquarium. Tom
should have pictures up on his website by tomorrow.

I won't be able to read all the posts, so I'm sending purrs all
around.

Cheers.

Victor

I was just thinking about you a few minutes ago. No idea why. Just
you hadn't posted much for a while.

That is one of the most beautiful areas we have ever visited. I'm
glad you both enjoyed it.

Jo

Old June 17th 08, 05:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

Default Q Purrs all around - catching up

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
We just came back from spending a few days in the wonderfully cool Seattle
and the San Juan Islands. It's an absolutely beautiful part of the country
and I can't wait to come back with more time (I was attending a conference
most of the time, Tom was the one who got to do more touristing). We saw
bald eagles, seals, porpoises and orcas in the wild, plus otters and other
critters in the aquarium. Tom should have pictures up on his website by
tomorrow.

It;s wonderful up there-- so much to do, especially if it doesn't rain!
Glad you have a great time.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old June 18th 08, 04:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Victor Martinez wrote:
We just came back from spending a few days in the wonderfully cool
Seattle and the San Juan Islands. It's an absolutely beautiful part of
the country and I can't wait to come back with more time (I was
attending a conference most of the time, Tom was the one who got to do
more touristing). We saw bald eagles, seals, porpoises and orcas in the
wild, plus otters and other critters in the aquarium. Tom should have
pictures up on his website by tomorrow.

I won't be able to read all the posts, so I'm sending purrs all around.

Cheers.

Victor

Darn it, Victor! You were up in the Seattle area and didn't let me
know? We could have gotten together. Next time, let me know and we'll
make sure to do a "we met".

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Old June 18th 08, 05:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=`

"Sam" ...
Victor Martinez wrote:
We just came back from spending a few days in the wonderfully cool
Seattle and the San Juan Islands. It's an absolutely beautiful part of
the country and I can't wait to come back with more time (I was attending
a conference most of the time, Tom was the one who got to do more
touristing). We saw bald eagles, seals, porpoises and orcas in the wild,
plus otters and other critters in the aquarium. Tom should have pictures
up on his website by tomorrow.

I won't be able to read all the posts, so I'm sending purrs all around.

Cheers.

Victor

Darn it, Victor! You were up in the Seattle area and didn't let me know?
We could have gotten together. Next time, let me know and we'll make sure
to do a "we met".

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe

Yeah Victor....
And Sam, I was wondering what had happened to you as well...
haven't seen you here lately.
Was gettin concerned.
When are 'we' gonna meet, neighbor ? G
Kyla

Old June 18th 08, 01:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Sam wrote:
Darn it, Victor! You were up in the Seattle area and didn't let me
know? We could have gotten together. Next time, let me know and we'll
make sure to do a "we met".

I'm sorry! I usually do announce those trips in case there is an rpca
member to meet and I would have if I had traveled alone. But with the
recent robberies in our neighborhood, we're being very paranoid about
those things. Yeah, I know the robbers don't read the group, but I guess
the irrational part of my brain took over. :-/
I will definitely plan on going back and spending a few days in the San
Juan Islands, that place is amazing. I also want to go hiking in the
mountains nearby.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old June 22nd 08, 09:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Victor Martinez wrote:
We just came back from spending a few days in the wonderfully cool
Seattle and the San Juan Islands. It's an absolutely beautiful part of
the country and I can't wait to come back with more time (I was
attending a conference most of the time, Tom was the one who got to do
more touristing). We saw bald eagles, seals, porpoises and orcas in the
wild, plus otters and other critters in the aquarium. Tom should have
pictures up on his website by tomorrow.

I won't be able to read all the posts, so I'm sending purrs all around.

Cheers.

Victor

Welcome back!
Best wishes,