Purrleese! A cat of manners would not sniff a laydee *there!*

Old June 19th 08, 04:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Purrleese! A cat of manners would not sniff a laydee *there!*

wafflycat wrote:
Marble can run very quickly when he wants to.

Ninja-hen1: Marble 0

A-hahahahahaha! Thanks for the story, Helen. I can just picture it.

Old June 20th 08, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

I need to speak to you, Helen and can't through on private mail.

Tweed
"wafflycat" wrote in message
*chortle*

I was in the garden for a while so I let The Laydeez out of their run so
they could free-range the garden under supervision with a wary eye out for
Mr Fox. I put out a dish of steamed sweetcorn niblets for the girls. Boy,
do they like sweetcorn... It's warm, I mix layers' mash in with it. The
Laydeez love it as a treat between digging for worms, slugs... *things
devoid of backbone*

Anyhow, I have a cat who has one brain cell and that one brain cell is
devoted to food: Marble.

Marble wanders into the garden from the house. Marble sees two hens
gorging themselves on food. Marble thinks, "They're eating. There must be
something for me there. Investigate. Look nonchalant and they'll never see
me"

So Marble adopts his best 'casual sneaking up in a sideways format' pose,
trying to look uninterested but failing miserably.

The Laydeez carry on pecking and eating sweetcorn whilst making many happy
hen sounds, utterly ignoring Marble.

Marble works his way to a about foot from Cathode and behind her.

Have I mentioned feline fascination for feathery hen bottoms? The hen
bottom is an amazing thing. It is, to put it bluntly, prehensile. It looks
like a mouth and it moves... I'm almost certain it's a separate lifeform
tagged on to the back of the hen as an evolutionary afterthought.

Marble spots a talking bottom. A feathery talking bottom. He is distracted
from the thought of food by a talking bottom a foot from his face.

He decides to investigate the talking butthole.

So he squats down and he is eye to err, eye...

He sticks his nose out.

He sniffs.

There is a cluck.

He sniffs again.

There is a 'squawk' combined with a small leap of a surprised nature. The
thing that 'squawked' then turned a beady eye in the direction of Marble
the bum bandit and gave what sounded like a 'tut-tut' noise. A "Manners! A
gentleman would never sniff a laydee *there*!!"

Marble, never the brightest of Bast's creations, does a full on nose up
the bum jobbie.

Cue feathered leap, ninja-stylee, with swift mid-air turn and the end of a
beak jabbed on the end of the very nose that had been placed, uninvited,
in a private part of feathery bloomers.

Old June 21st 08, 06:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

On Jun 18, 10:52 am, "wafflycat"
wrote:
[...]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Lesson to be learned....NEVER sitck your nose up a chicken's
cloaca....

I almost wished for an egg to pop out....but this was FUNNY!!

Thanks for the laugh...

Kristi
Old June 21st 08, 01:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
batty via CatKB.com

Will never think of a hens bottom in the same way again!! What a hoot, made
my day!!! Thanks :-)

Mischief wrote:
On Jun 18, 10:52 am, "wafflycat"
wrote:
*chortle*

[quoted text clipped - 55 lines]

Old June 21st 08, 10:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
wafflycat

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
I need to speak to you, Helen and can't through on private mail.

Tweed
"wafflycat" wrote in message
*chortle*

wafflycat

at

then the domain is

£btco*nn£ect.com

just remove all the £ and * from the domain and you'll have my correct addy

Old June 22nd 08, 01:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
wafflycat[_2_]

"Tish" wrote in message

The girls - Marie Curie, Rosalind Franklin and Jane Goodall (egg-
heads, every one!) are so much fun and producing nicely considering
they're just youngsters. I'm glad we have them.

Tish

..jpgs?

sniff [email protected] Cat anecdotes 11 August 20th 06 08:58 PM
Table manners Hans Schrøder Cat anecdotes 5 May 6th 06 02:21 PM
Brandy has horrible manners! Singh Cat anecdotes 12 October 18th 04 04:45 PM
Guest Manners Jeanne Hedge Cat anecdotes 5 August 7th 04 09:21 AM