Latest on KFC

Old June 20th 08, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Latest on KFC

wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

It really unsettled her when the neighbours kept her for 24 hours, she
seemed to forget where home was for a while. I don't know what they fed
her
on but it certainly didn't suit her :-(
It was very kind of them to take her in, but a little bit of me wants to
invite them to clean up my carpets. Very unreasonable, I know..

I'm glad she's OK, more or less. Although I'm a bit puzzled about the
food - the neighbors had her at least a week or two ago, didn't they?
I would expect that whatever they fed her would have gone completely
through her system by now, so I don't quite understand why she would
still be affected by that now. Maybe she just has an old lady's digestive
system and it acts up for no reason at all?

Perhaps it was the reconstituted dry dog food that my other neighbours fed
her the next day. Whatever it was, her bowels have not been the same since.
Her poos were always perfect until then, sorry to discuss this folks, but
nice poos are an indication of good health.
I'm watching everything carefully. She is usually good about using her
litterboxes but she's been caught short recently. Everywhere :-( I have to
clean up the spare bedroom tomorrow when I am home from work. There are
indications that she might have colitis (sp?) It's treatable.

Tweed

Old June 22nd 08, 03:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...

"Marina" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

At 5.05 pm tomorrow, she has an appointment with TED. Please purr
and pray he doesn't say it's time.

Lots of purrs on the way. I hate to say it, but maybe it *is* time
and that is why she is trying to escape all the time. Hoping that
this is not the case.

She's fine now, Miranda, well, as fine as she can be with her CRF
and that touch of dementia she has.
It really unsettled her when the neighbours kept her for 24 hours,
she seemed to forget where home was for a while. I don't know what
they fed her on but it certainly didn't suit her :-(
It was very kind of them to take her in, but a little bit of me
wants to invite them to clean up my carpets. Very unreasonable, I
know..

Cleaning carpets makes it very difficult to stay reasonable after a
few days.

Especially when its caused by a cat with an upset digestion.

Jo

The latest fad wafflycat Cat anecdotes 9 November 30th 05 12:42 AM
Latest on the job scene here Dan M Cat anecdotes 34 May 4th 05 01:51 PM
The Latest Shooting Pat Cat anecdotes 15 April 6th 05 12:09 AM
B & C - Latest! Bev Cat anecdotes 8 October 9th 04 06:25 PM
Latest on Brandy Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 248 August 28th 04 08:07 AM