Ping Tweed

Old June 19th 08, 09:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Ping Tweed

Any news on KFC?

Helen M (Worried)
Old June 20th 08, 06:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

wrote in message
Any news on KFC?

Helen M (Worried)

She's still with us ;-) She'd improved quite a lot by yesterday afternoon
so I cancelled her vet's appointment. I don't like to take her unless I
think it's absolutely necessary - 20 minutes each way in the car in a box
and then being poked around stresses her.
She's stopped trying to win the kitty-climbing Olympic Gold medal to escape.
I've supervised her outside several times and she shows no inclination now
to try and wander away so as we speak she is meatloafing on top of the
freezer in the conservatory (a favourite place for both cats for some
reason) with some fresh air blowing in from the open door (yep, just
checked, she's still there after an hour, her weirdness has gone)
Her appetite is still up and down. Did you ever used to watch "The Fast
Show" where that chap called Jesse came out of what looked like a toilet
door and said "today, I am eating mainly apples....." - or potatoes - or
whatever ? This is a Brit only thing, I'm afraid.
Well, atm KFC says "today, I am eating mainly raw turkey mince.." and a fine
job she is doing of it too.
I will observe her carefully over the weekend and if she doesn't maintain
her improvement I will make another appointment.
She is allowed to be very old with all the health glitches that come with
it. I don't expect her to be rushing around like a youngster or to be a fun
cat for me. As long as she seems happy - which she does most of the time to
sleep and eat and if bodily functions work reasonably I shall keep her.
If she has unremitting illness that the vet says he cannot illeviate, no
matter how much I would like to keep her with me, I shall let her go.

Tweed
(I was out until late last night, sorry for not updating and making you
worry)

Old June 22nd 08, 09:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Christina Websell wrote:
She's still with us ;-) She'd improved quite a lot by yesterday afternoon
so I cancelled her vet's appointment. I don't like to take her unless I
think it's absolutely necessary - 20 minutes each way in the car in a box
and then being poked around stresses her.
She's stopped trying to win the kitty-climbing Olympic Gold medal to escape.

snip

We will continue to send lots of purrs,
Polonca and Soncek

Ping Tweed [email protected] Cat anecdotes 0 April 20th 08 11:12 PM
Ping Tweed Baha via CatKB.com Cat anecdotes 1 September 19th 07 08:24 PM
Ping Tweed Lesley Cat anecdotes 1 October 20th 06 05:59 PM
PING Tweed Helen Miles Cat anecdotes 1 December 30th 05 05:44 PM
Ping Tweed - OT CatNipped Cat anecdotes 155 September 23rd 04 06:55 PM