question fur 'venture kitties in the rv

Old September 12th 07, 08:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default question fur 'venture kitties in the rv

i'm in the back of a rv eating fudz. i just snuck on boared at the
park and i've been eatink ever since . who's rv is it? who are the
other kitties in the rv? my sekretary can't figgur it out.
beauty the gourmay
Old September 12th 07, 08:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Sep 12, 3:08 pm, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
i'm in the back of a rv eating fudz. i just snuck on boared at the
park and i've been eatink ever since . who's rv is it? who are the
other kitties in the rv? my sekretary can't figgur it out.
beauty the gourmay

Mee an WooToo iz in a rv. Wootoo is hidin becuz sheee wikes to prakiss
hidin. I bin eetin fudz an sendin ordurs to minewn Uncl Bill so
dahouse don faw intooo total disorder wile I gone. I amm ovur heer
waves in the dark interior of the rv anna Iyam gonna seeep for wile.
Iffn yu wanna cuddlesleep come on ovr. If yu ain reddy to seep rite
now, jus come ovr anytime. I wud fin WooToo to seep wif mee but shee
hidez gud.

Higher Voice Iyam here paw comes up from between cushions hidin. I
will come an jine yuu. Weee can all seep. Dahouse izza alwus in total
disorder. Udderwize, howcum we got PARRUTZ?

Original Voice resumes Dat isssa WooToo. Shee hideycat first-class.
We all kin seep on dese cushunz. Join us wenyoo reddy.

Both Voices Cuddly sleep is special, one hour counts as two. Cuddly
sleep is good for you. Purring

Maggie May

Old September 12th 07, 08:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

wrote:
[...]

beauty moves from hidden corner of rv into the middle. "i likes
cuddlesleep but also i eat fudz in my sleep! i won't make a mess cauze
i eat it all! hi wootoo! hi yawl!"
Old September 12th 07, 08:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Well, lets see:
.. At the rear of the pack are the large RV with Tabitha...Beauty is
there..Chappy askes to be there so asssumed he is and, thats about all I
know for now. I assume the RV belongs to HRH because it was at the park
when everyone arrived.

ups.com...

Old September 12th 07, 09:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

me anna OEJ iz ridin inna RV until owr spekal furndz arrife ifin dey decidez
ta arrife, itz mz cleopatra or mz ammeliaz RV, OEJ

Old September 12th 07, 11:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

Chappy was der, buttid weze made him cum home to help getz efurrythin
ready fur our bisitors.

Da fud is out, da windows ar opin, da pillowz an qwilts ar readi, so com
to Pasadena, venture kittiez!

Booker, Snowflake an Chappy

Old September 13th 07, 12:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

TV lukz att cleopatra, afur der snak anna nap, iz it timeta go anna see dat
howze wif alla doze winnerz... TV goes to petunia's hooman anna winds arownd
herown legs anna purrz lowdly in apurriciatshun fur da horspitality... i
likez yourown howze, TV who likez hoomanz but duzint purr unles himself iz
well purlezed

Venture Granby Cat community 59 September 6th 07 08:13 PM
New cat venture CatArtist Cat anecdotes 5 January 29th 07 11:50 PM
New cat venture CatArtist Cat community 0 January 28th 07 05:22 AM
Question for those who walk their kitties GrapplerGurl Cat health & behaviour 14 July 3rd 05 01:16 AM
On the Venture Miss Violette Cat community 16 December 1st 04 11:54 AM