Mommy catches mice

Old December 16th 07, 06:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Mommy catches mice

da leazt you kuld do iz hide it or sumfin anna not letmineself know itz in
der, spekalli when i knowz i kant get inna thing, HRMPH!!! Trudi
Cory wrote in message
g...
In article ,
says...
whut makez minsef mad iz dat you hoominz lets trashcanmonzter hafit!!!

Trudi

Once again, I will reiterate...

(Hooman note: Mice carry diseases, furkids. Some of those diseases
could be passed on from Mr./Ms. Mousie to YOU, our kitties, so, no...

wasn't about to let Onyx EAT his mice, thankyouverymuch!!!)

Which is why we hoomanz "lets [the] trashcanmonzter hafit".

--- Unca Cory

Old December 16th 07, 11:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Samwise here. Mommy keeps comming in from the out all excided she caught a
mousie. Well I didn't see her eat it and I didn't get it to eat. What's she
doing with the mousie.

Lizzie (RB) didn't have any kittens of her own, so she tried to teach
her adoptive family how to hunt, in the same way her mother taught her.
She would catch and kill a mouse, then bring it into the house, and
say, "Look! Here is something interesting." We could then learn what a
mouse looks like, and smells like, and bat it around if we wanted. That
was lesson one. She tried hard, but none of the humans ever showed any
interest, and eventually she gave up. Lesson two would have been: bring
live mouse into house, show how to kill it.

Btw she usually ate the mousies (except she'd leave behind one teeny
organ, probably the gall bladder), and because of that she got worms
numerous times, but nothing worse.

Adam
Old December 17th 07, 02:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 15:08:52 -0500, Ann wrote:

Samwise here. Mommy keeps comming in from the out all excided she caught a
mousie. Well I didn't see her eat it and I didn't get it to eat. What's she
doing with the mousie.

( Mommy note: I have a mouse trap set up in my garage to catch the mice that
are coming in.)

Well, as somefing of a expert meowser mineownself, I has obserfed dat
hoomins tend to put meowsies in dumb places. Mineown hoomins seem to favor
da trash can, though I'z nefer been able to figger out why. Some offur
hoomins I unnderstand tend to favor da hoomin lidderboks-fing.

Mineown favorite approach is to catch da meowsie (or mole, or gophermouse,
or whateber) den bring it to da hoomin and make a loud meow. I'z got mine
hoomins trained ok so dat dey takes da meowsie and puts it wherever dey
wants, but first dey pet me and gif me treats and tell me waht a mighty
huntress I am. It's ok wif me if dey do dum fings wif my catches as long
as dey lets me know dat dey appreciates all mineown hard work.

Harri

Old December 17th 07, 06:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 17, 9:35 am, Harri Roadcat wrote:
[...]

Uncl Bill sez he yoozed too gib SnowBall, his d*ggie (RB) a dog-cookie
anna pet herself wen she brung him a meowsie. Sheee wuz a mity hunter
too. Wen sheee went to wait at da bridj, hee tried to do dat wiff
Feather (RB) butted Feather onwy brought back half a meowsie, cuz hee
alredy ated da uvver half.

Winnie, hooo hass neffur seen a meowsie

--

"Whiskey - I like it, I always did, and that is the reason I never use
it." - Robert E. Lee
Old December 17th 07, 09:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

Samwise here. I did see mousies when I lived in the out whenI waz little.
Now mommy keeps me in the house. Dis is okay with me cause I get good food
and it's warm.

Samwise

news

Old December 17th 07, 09:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_2_]

In article 7eb7dc2c-ecd7-426d-9d74-bbd182897c8e@
1g2000hsl.googlegroups.com, says...
[...]

Ewwww!!!!! Dat iz icky-poo fur shur!!!

--- Unca Cory, dizzygustid...

Winnie, hooo hass neffur seen a meowsie

Eddy Catches a Mouse [email protected] Cat anecdotes 16 March 27th 05 02:09 PM
Cat catches waterbugs -Ron Cats - misc 10 December 4th 04 05:50 AM
Deo catches Bonnie Bev Cat anecdotes 48 June 16th 04 07:51 PM
Wolfie catches a flying critter Ginger-lyn Summer Cat anecdotes 36 June 8th 04 11:31 PM
Bonnie Catches a Snake Bev Cat anecdotes 15 January 11th 04 08:22 PM