Lilith's Winkwink

Old May 31st 04, 11:01 PM
ChildFree23

Default Lilith's Winkwink

[Fluffy torbie and white striped girl starts racing around the spa like a
maniac.]

OH MEOW GOODNESSES! HOW COULD I FORGET?

Tomorrow is June 1, the day I'ze supposed to get winkwinked to Sammy the
'Venture Kitty and I was so busy getting a kitty massage and paw-i-cure that
I forgotted!

I haven't even picked out a gown and veil yet, notified the preacher
(Miranda-Banda of the JMCC)...

Lilith Kitten
Age 3
Excitedly
--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net

Old June 1st 04, 02:56 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

[Fluffy torbie and white striped girl starts racing around the spa like a
maniac.]

OH MEOW GOODNESSES! HOW COULD I FORGET?

Tomorrow is June 1, the day I'ze supposed to get winkwinked to Sammy the
'Venture Kitty and I was so busy getting a kitty massage and paw-i-cure that
I forgotted!

I haven't even picked out a gown and veil yet, notified the preacher
(Miranda-Banda of the JMCC)...

Lilith Kitten
Age 3
Excitedly

Well, mineown precious, I'z am ready any time. June furst, or June
tenth, or whenefur you want. I'z ready!

Sammy Kitten

Old June 1st 04, 03:03 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

[Fluffy torbie and white striped girl starts racing around the spa like a
maniac.]

OH MEOW GOODNESSES! HOW COULD I FORGET?

Tomorrow is June 1, the day I'ze supposed to get winkwinked to Sammy the
'Venture Kitty and I was so busy getting a kitty massage and paw-i-cure that
I forgotted!

I haven't even picked out a gown and veil yet, notified the preacher
(Miranda-Banda of the JMCC)...

Lilith Kitten
Age 3
Excitedly

Oh, and before I furget - mine Paw is at home today, but him will go
back on da road tomorrow morning. I fink him will get near a WiFi place
tomorrow, but don't know what time. So if I'z don't show up right away
don't worry - I will be dere as soon as I can.

Sammy Kitten

Old June 2nd 04, 07:42 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

OH MEOW GOODNESSES! HOW COULD I FORGET?

Tomorrow is June 1, the day I'ze supposed to get winkwinked to Sammy the
'Venture Kitty and I was so busy getting a kitty massage and
paw-i-cure that
I forgotted!

By da way, mine love... how many bridesmaidcats will you be having? I
fink I need to line up about da same number of groomsmencats. And I
guess I better pick a best mancat, huh?

Sammy

Old June 5th 04, 02:38 AM
JGW

[Fluffy torbie and white striped girl starts racing around the spa like a
maniac.]

OH MEOW GOODNESSES! HOW COULD I FORGET?

Tomorrow is June 1, the day I'ze supposed to get winkwinked to Sammy the
'Venture Kitty and I was so busy getting a kitty massage and paw-i-cure that
I forgotted!

I haven't even picked out a gown and veil yet, notified the preacher
(Miranda-Banda of the JMCC)...

Lilith Kitten
Age 3
Excitedly

Hihihi Lilith Kitten! Whew, we'ze finally goin to get yoo married
off. Dat's KEWL. Let's see. Who's da lucky boycat? Sammy Kitten?
How d'yoo doo, I'ze Miranda-banda, Shaman Cat Heeler an High Priestess
of da Anarchist Temple of da Grate Cat Goddess Bast. Are yoo old
enough to get bewinked?

Let's see, ware are we doin dis? We gonna do it in da Temple of Bast?
Did ennycat notify da Sacred Sprayers of Bast? We got da Dansin Cats?

Oooo so much to do so much to do.

Well, I must say yoo luk furry nice Lilith Kitten. Excitement becomes
yoo. Dis will be a pleasure.

Now lemme get my robes....

Miranda-banda, gettin reddy
Old June 5th 04, 05:00 PM
ChildFree23

I haven't even picked out a gown and veil yet, notified the preacher
(Miranda-Banda of the JMCC)...

Hihihi Lilith Kitten! Whew, we'ze finally goin to get yoo married
off. Dat's KEWL. Let's see. Who's da lucky boycat? Sammy Kitten?
How d'yoo doo, I'ze Miranda-banda, Shaman Cat Heeler an High Priestess
of da Anarchist Temple of da Grate Cat Goddess Bast. Are yoo old
enough to get bewinked?

I'm three years old and Sammy's one year old. He wanted to marry me when he
was still a kitten, but I made him wait until he was old enough to cat-sent
under Catmerica law.

Let's see, ware are we doin dis? We gonna do it in da Temple of Bast?
Did ennycat notify da Sacred Sprayers of Bast? We got da Dansin Cats?

We plan to do a lot of dancing at the reception. Does that count?

Well, I must say yoo luk furry nice Lilith Kitten. Excitement becomes
yoo. Dis will be a pleasure.

Fangu, Miranda-Banda

Lilith Kitten
Age 3
Nervous Bride To Be

Old June 17th 04, 11:10 PM
JGW

I haven't even picked out a gown and veil yet, notified the preacher
(Miranda-Banda of the JMCC)...

Hihihi Lilith Kitten! Whew, we'ze finally goin to get yoo married
off. Dat's KEWL. Let's see. Who's da lucky boycat? Sammy Kitten?
How d'yoo doo, I'ze Miranda-banda, Shaman Cat Heeler an High Priestess
of da Anarchist Temple of da Grate Cat Goddess Bast. Are yoo old
enough to get bewinked?

I'm three years old and Sammy's one year old. He wanted to marry me when he
was still a kitten, but I made him wait until he was old enough to cat-sent
under Catmerica law.

Well....one is pretty young, reely still a kitten....but well okay, if
guess since he's wanted to marry yoo for so long....

Let's see, ware are we doin dis? We gonna do it in da Temple of Bast?
Did ennycat notify da Sacred Sprayers of Bast? We got da Dansin Cats?

We plan to do a lot of dancing at the reception. Does that count?

Shore, dat counts. But sometimes we like to have dansin cats during
da ceremonee too. I remember Gretchen Marie did a lovely danse wen we
opened da Temple of Bast. Maybe she will danse for us again.

Now wut about da Sacred Sprayers? Enny of yoo out there?

Well, I must say yoo luk furry nice Lilith Kitten. Excitement becomes
yoo. Dis will be a pleasure.

Fangu, Miranda-Banda

Lilith Kitten
Age 3
Nervous Bride To Be

Awww, don't be nerviss. It's gonna be fine. Yer a cat so wutefur yoo
doo is perfect.

Miranda-banda
Old June 18th 04, 03:21 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Well....one is pretty young, reely still a kitten....but well okay, if
guess since he's wanted to marry yoo for so long....

I do apurrciate your concern, cuz I know dat one year old can be purrty
young. But da time I spent living on da street before mine Paw catched
me helped me to mature a whole lot.

Sammy
thinking maybe it's time to change my "From" to "Sammy da 'Venture Cat"

Old June 30th 04, 07:38 PM
JGW

Well....one is pretty young, reely still a kitten....but well okay, if
guess since he's wanted to marry yoo for so long....

I do apurrciate your concern, cuz I know dat one year old can be purrty
young. But da time I spent living on da street before mine Paw catched
me helped me to mature a whole lot.

Sammy
thinking maybe it's time to change my "From" to "Sammy da 'Venture Cat"

Hihi Sammy!

Well, okay, yer rite, livin in da street can teech a cat a lotta
fings. I gess if yoo feel old enuf yoo are old enuf. After all, we
is cats, an cats is always rite an da biggest rule of Catness is dat
there are no rools, so hay, let's go for it!!

Miranda-banda