Tess?

Old September 28th 06, 01:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Default Tess?

[Sleek beige tabby jumps into his teleporter and comes out in
Auntie Margaret's apartment. He goes up to Auntie Margaret and
places a paw gently on her leg.]

'Scuse me, Auntie Margaret, but I would like your purmission to
ask Tess to be my date at this year's Jellicle Ball, if she
doesn't have a date yet.

Signed with full credentials,
Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Sheriff Of Catmerica
Junior Tabby In Residence
Grocery Inspector Extraordinaire

Old September 29th 06, 11:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ms. Tess

Hullo, Roscoe, mommy says I iz growed up an kin mayke myne own soshul
arrangements. Yu are quite a southern gentlemankat to ask her
permission. We haz southern in ourz fambly tu.

Fangu fur asking an I wood furry much lyke tu be yur date fur da Ball.
I must warn yu tho that myne mommy iz absolootly da furry worstest
sekritary in alla whirl...

Tess, starting to think about what to wear

Old September 30th 06, 02:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Oh, fangu, Tess! I'm so happy! [headbutt] I'm not actually a
southerner, though I am a gentlemancat. I was found behind a
pizza parlor in Indiana. Becky gave me my onetruehome, for which
I am cat-ternally grateful.

I am a cream-colored tabby with a little white, and spots on my
belly.

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence

Old September 30th 06, 04:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

I was found in a ditch in Matsqui at the age of 4 weeks. I'm so happy
now biting my human's toe. This will be my first Jellicle Ball and I
have no danse partner. But I can always bite the toe!
Cinder
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=140147

On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 01:06:07 GMT, "ChildFree23"
wrote:

Oh, fangu, Tess! I'm so happy! [headbutt] I'm not actually a
southerner, though I am a gentlemancat. I was found behind a
pizza parlor in Indiana. Becky gave me my onetruehome, for which
I am cat-ternally grateful.

I am a cream-colored tabby with a little white, and spots on my
belly.

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence

.. .

Old September 30th 06, 04:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Mosts uv ussez iz warin togaz, kuz da ball iz at da Kollyseeum in Rome. If
yoo wantz a toga, yoo bedder git to da booteek quik, cuz dere wuz a dedline.
If da toga-makurz iz gone, lemme know -- I will hewp yoo make wun fur
yurownsewf.

Rebecca

Old September 30th 06, 07:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Thanks for asking Bear! Every girl kitty needs dancing friends!
I'll be wearing a red toga with sliver trim and black Greek key
embroidery. I'm going to wear a fancy red hat with purple ruffles and
feathers instead of a wreath. I like red hats.

Cinder
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=140147

wrote:

Oh, fangu, Tess! I'm so happy! [headbutt] I'm not actually a
southerner, though I am a gentlemancat. I was found behind a
pizza parlor in Indiana. Becky gave me my onetruehome, for which
I am cat-ternally grateful.

I am a cream-colored tabby with a little white, and spots on my
belly.

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence

.. .

Old October 1st 06, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Dat sowns nise! Youl luuk beyootiful. Ime gona be wearin my tuksedo. Ime
always wearin my tuksedo!

wrote:

Oh, fangu, Tess! I'm so happy! [headbutt] I'm not actually a
southerner, though I am a gentlemancat. I was found behind a
pizza parlor in Indiana. Becky gave me my onetruehome, for which
I am cat-ternally grateful.

I am a cream-colored tabby with a little white, and spots on my
belly.

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence

.. .

Old October 9th 06, 02:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

I am a cream-colored tabby with a little white, and spots on my
belly.

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1

Spotted bellis is gud.

Allegra