the efinin mixer

Old April 1st 11, 06:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default From BobQat tew Snowflake the efinin mixer

well its sorta majikal... waiter kitty pushes button side of table to reveal
sliding leaves that make the table bigger/ will go anna get urz thingz,

water kitty
"Booker" wrote in message
Fangu waiter kitty, ize wud like mottled micekreem.

Oh, derez Booker, Sukie, Tina and Chappy. Iz dis one of doze majik taybles
dat kin expand to inklude dem? Ize sure dey iz hungri after all dat
danzin.

Snowflake

On 3/30/2011 10:27 PM, Storrmmee wrote:
i meant to say befure the send button waz rudely sended wifowt notize,...
we
have white, brown, grey and mottled micecream, which wuld ursef purfur,
///waiter kitty
wrote in message
Kud ize alzo haf a small bowl of micekreem? Dat iz mi faborite. Wat wud
yu
like BobQat? Dey offur shrimpiez iffin yu like dem, too.

Snowflake

On 3/30/2011 7:39 PM, Storrmmee wrote:
a waiter ktty arrifezta take da dwink orderz, he places two platez onna
table anna sayz, i will be happee ta get urown orderfz alzo, der iz
sefural
chickeebyrd thinz, a duckeebyrd thing anna beree nize creme cheeze onna
big
nip kracker?
"Mosey wrote in message

BobQat, wud yu like to sit ofur der at dat tayble fur a while an haf
sum
nip wine. All diz egsitement is makin me need a rest an sum snakz.

Snowflake

Shure ai wood wike tew dew dat wiff yew.
BobQat

Ize waz so nurvus at da winkin, ize dont memfur much, but ize shur
memfur a hansome boykittie wif da kollarz.

Yew did jest fyne wiff da bubbles. n fank yew fur da komplimunt

yu iz a furry furry gud danzer. yu do a gud job ov keepin me frum
steppin all ofur yu pawz an tayle.

Wull, Miss Snowflake, yu iz a furry furry gud danzer tew n we iz
habbin
sew mutch fuhn.
Gnot tew wurry.
BobQat

On 3/27/2011 11:44 AM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Snowflake, mai dear, ai m BobQat, House of Whimsy, and you were the
flowergurl at Mosey and MeOwys winking, remembur? Meh n Mimzy wur da
collar bearerz. Mai ai hab diz danse wiff yew? Yew wyl dew fyne.
BobQat

Ize heer an reedy to danze wif BobQat. Wud sumkittie pleeze do da
introduktionz?
Snowflake, very nervous, since she hazn't danzed in a long tyme an
hopez she memfurz how

On 3/25/2011 1:10 PM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Mosey sez BobQat wood beh happee tew danse wiff Snowflake. Hur wuz
en
owr winking, remembur? n hym iz uh gud danser.

Trudi,

Kin yu rekommend a nice boykittie fur Snowflake? Sheze sittin offur
der
but Ize sure she'd like a dance or two an sumkittie to chat wif
wile
weze entertainin Sukie an Tina Marie.

Fangu furry much.

Booker, lukin after his older, but shyer, sissyfur.

On 3/22/2011 5:51 PM, Storrmmee wrote:
i willz be here, when efur ursefz iz readee, Trudi
wrote in message
. ..
Trudi, an introduktion wud be wunnerful, iffin ize kin figur out
where
Chappy has gone off to. Ize sees Snowflake offur derr, she luks
like
shez
bout to fall asleep. Ize go find Chappy an den weze all kum to yu
fur da
troductions. Fangu.

Booker

On 3/21/2011 6:20 PM, Storrmmee wrote:
ifin my stupid soft had notted sended da message to da wrung
pwaxe
ursef
wulda knowed dat da gordon kittyz anna miss tina marie iz here,
bof da
gordon gurlkitty anna miss tina marie iz bof single gurlcatz
lukin
ta
danze
anna haffa gud time, ifin ursefz wuld liksa intoduztin i wuld be
happee
ta
dowit, Trudi, still glarin atta soft fur hittin wrung buttunz
today
wrote in message
Fangu fur da kollarz. Weze havin lotz of fun.

Booker

On 3/19/2011 6:30 PM, Storrmmee wrote:
trudi wafez as she passes by to deliver bookers fambleez
kollars... she
sees
what they are drinkin, nods in aprofal anna goes to find
booker
wrote in message
Laughing having enjoyed the dancing, Daisy-chan, Cash and
Aunti
Mabel
settle at the bar with the others at the mixer. Most have
singlecatz
party collars like they do, matched to their outfits.

The catenders quietly bring Aunti Mabel's lift chair and
Cash's
more
substantial stool and asks what they would like.

'I'z like to try sum other mousecream. I luved dat
mousecreamsycle!
Suprize maiself?' says Daisy-chan. The catender who's wearing
button
that says 'I'm just a Thom' grins and pulls out a blender to
which he
adds
mysterous things, at least one of which seems to be a whole
boneless
dressed out mouse, ice and lots of cream. This he turns into
lovely
confection that is almost too thick to drink. The perfect
final
touch
is
added with just a hint of nip gracing the top. Several
kittahs
look
on
in
avid interest to see if it tastes as good as it looks and the
sublime
expression as Daisy-chan takes her first taste, says it all.
Suddenly
but
not suprisingly, Thom is a very busy fellow! He adds it to
the
menu
above
the bar and being a simple fellow, calls it 'Thom's
mousecream
delight'.

'Anna what may I get fur you 2 fine friends tonight?' asks a
catender
who's button says 'I'm Stuart, but not Little'. Aunti Mabel
bats
her
eyes
and asks if he might have any pig blood and livers? She'd
love
some
of
that blended up with a bit of crushed ice and a small jigger
of
vodka?
Cash's ears almost stand up (quite a feat for a beagle!) as
Stuart
checks.
Stuart comes back with a smile and asks if they would prefer
duck,
pork,
or chicken liver as he has all 3. Aunti Mabel selects lucious
duck
liver
while Cash, moaning at his waistline a little selects pork.
Stuart
speaks
into a little microphone to the kitchen to bring the items
plus
spare
knowing that once a special is made, others will want some.
Then he
turns
to demo the vodkas. Cash defers to Aunti's advanced knowledge
as
she
selects one that looks like a glacier was captured in a
bottle.
As
she
selects, a little lady from the kitchen comes laden with
goodies. A
few
moments later, 2 large short stemmed mahgarita glasses
lightly
rimmed
in
gingered sugar arrive with their drinks. On the board above,
Stuart
adds
'Stuarts bloody fantasy' under Thom's mousecream delight.

The party builds.

Old April 1st 11, 06:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

water kitty returns with two bowls of mottled, and the ofur snakz so they
can begin munchin anna keep talkin... haffa joyable efin, water kitty
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
oh Snowflake, Yes, ai wood wike sum micecream tew n ai wike ulmost
innfing. Yus, ai wud wike sume shrimpiez n turkeybird n chikkm tew. Haow
ubaowt yew?
BobQat

"Mosey wrote in message

[...]

. ..

wrote in message
Laughing having enjoyed the dancing, Daisy-chan, Cash and Aunti
Mabel
settle at the bar with the others at the mixer. Most have
singlecatz
party collars like they do, matched to their outfits.

The catenders quietly bring Aunti Mabel's lift chair and Cash's
more
substantial stool and asks what they would like.

'I'z like to try sum other mousecream. I luved dat
mousecreamsycle!
Suprize maiself?' says Daisy-chan. The catender who's wearing a
button
that says 'I'm just a Thom' grins and pulls out a blender to
which he
adds
mysterous things, at least one of which seems to be a whole
boneless
dressed out mouse, ice and lots of cream. This he turns into a

Old April 1st 11, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Wow, dat waz furry impressif. Iffin any ofur kittie wud lyke to joyn us,
dey is welkome to. Weze haf plenty of fudz and nip wine to share. Now
dat ize seez how to make da tayble bigger pleeze joyn uz.

Snowflake, impressed wif da spanding tayble.

"Mosey wrote in message

[...]

. ..

Old April 1st 11, 07:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

waiterkitty returns... wiffa alla fudz dwinkz anna micecream... i hopez
ursefz 'injoyz diz fudz anna diz efinin, i thinkz ursefz will haz funfun
onna jamaka izzland, water kitty

"Mosey wrote in message

[...]

. ..

Old April 1st 11, 09:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Fank yerownself waiterkitty, fur da big taybul, diz iz wunnerful fudz n nip
dwinkx.
ai fink wee wyl hab fun onna jamaka izzland tew.
BobQat

"Mosey wrote in message

[...]

. ..

Old April 1st 11, 09:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Yew r vury welkome Snowflake. mai plezure .
ai m gwad yew r habbin uh joyable efenin wif meh
BobQat

Diz is all so wunnerful. ize haffin a furry furry gud tyme. Fangu BobQat,
fur da joyable efenin wif dancin an fudz.

Snowflake

Fank yew waiterkitty, doze wook nise n tastee. dunt yew fink sew
Snowflake?

[...]

. ..