Lilith's Wedding Party

Old June 4th 04, 12:06 PM
Miss Violette

That is excellent, you should be a fashion consultant, Miss Violette
Sylvia M. wrote in message
Wiff shoozez an tayle-bow tu matsch, an lavender nayle pollish?

Dyna, ko-ordinated kitty

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
That is a wonderful color, Miss Violette, Trudi and OEJ
ChildFree23 wrote in message
link.net...
Okay...in no particular order, here is mine wedding party:

Miss Violette -- Matron Of Honor
Rebecca, Dyna, Trudi, & OEJ -- Bridesmaids

Your dresses will be teal.

Lilith Kitten
Age 3
Nervous Bride-To-Be

Old June 4th 04, 12:07 PM
Miss Violette

I like dyna's suggestion but its your wedding so can have whatever you like,
it is your day, Miss Violette, agreeable
ChildFree23 wrote in message
link.net...
How about CLEAR claw polish?

Lilith Kitten
Age 3
Nervous Bride-To-Be

--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net

Old June 4th 04, 05:15 PM
Sylvia M.

Ovkorze kleer wyll be juzt fyne, Lilith Kitten.
Uh...maybe wiff uh liddul bit ov glitternezz???

Dyna, pushing jently

Old June 4th 04, 08:58 PM
ChildFree23

Clear glitter polish on the claws sounds like a good idea.

Lilith Kitten
Age 3
Nervous Bride To Be

Old June 6th 04, 05:04 PM
Arlene Knop

Cud I help wif sumfing Lilith? Maybe take pikchures or dekorate or
sumfing? Hav yew picked out yer moosik?

Gretchen Marie, wanting to help make it a beeotiful wedwink

ChildFree23 wrote:

Miss Violette, will you be my matron of honor?

And is any kitty else insterested in being bridesmaids?

Lilith Kitten
Age 3
--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net

Old June 6th 04, 05:07 PM
Arlene Knop

I just luv yer ideas fur color, Dyna. I think I will ware lavender to
thuh wedding with teal claw polish.

Gretchen Marie, alwayz admiring Dyna's fashun flare

Old June 6th 04, 08:56 PM
Sylvia M

Awwww fangu, G.M. ol frend.
Hab yu chozun uh tayle ribbun yet?

Dyna, tinkin Sylver? Teal? Lafendur?

Old June 6th 04, 09:29 PM
ChildFree23

Music? The only music I know is what Meowmie Debby has turned into MP3's.
Do you have any suggestions, Gretchen Marie?

Lilith Kitten
Age 3
Nervous Bride To Be

Old June 7th 04, 12:32 AM
Miss Violette

Let her decorate lillith, she is an expert decorator, Miss Violette so glad
to see her friend...

Old June 7th 04, 12:33 AM
Miss Violette

I almost forgot, here are the lace collars to go with the dresses, good
thing they are the right color, Miss Violette

party tart Tish S Cat anecdotes 18 June 15th 04 02:12 PM
Where Is Efurry Kitty? ( Lilith's Bachelorette Party) ChildFree23 Cat community 39 May 30th 04 03:43 PM
Lilith's Bachelorette Party ChildFree23 Cat community 55 May 25th 04 12:47 AM
The wedding, Honeymoon and more....... (long) Lois Reay Cat anecdotes 17 March 11th 04 09:08 PM
Lois & Ken - THE WEDDING!!! Bev Cat anecdotes 11 February 10th 04 05:43 PM