Begging For Treats

Old December 22nd 04, 01:47 AM
ChildFree23

Default Begging For Treats

Hi Efurryone!

This is Kitty Schottland DOC, Chief Tortie In Residence. I am
meowing this because I'ze fed up with hoomins (except for the
PawPaw). I was in mine kitchen begging for anything.
GranMeowmie gives me some treats and goes away. She comes back
a little later and I'ze squeaks at her. She gives two more
treats, then goes away again. When she comes back, I'ze
squeaks again and she acts like I'ze not even there! Then I
rub her leg — nothing. I do some other cute things — nothing.
Then she points herown finger at me and hollers "Get out of
the kitchen! Your begging is getting on my nerves!" I just
stooded there with tears in mineown eyes. What did she mean
begging? What's that? All I know is that I didn't get any more
treats and I'd been politely waiting for two hours.

Kitty Schottland DOC
VC In Training
Chief Tortie In Residence
Guardian of the PawPaw

Old December 22nd 04, 03:13 AM
Boogie's Mom

Oh My dear sweetheart!

The indignittie of it all. Would you like me to bite herz leg fur you?
Dat's whut I do to meowmie to disciplin her when she won't do whut Ize
wantz?

smurgle earlick cheekrub cheekrub

Boogie, the offended on behalf of hizown ladycat, HarpurrCat in Bawlamore
nk.net...

Old December 22nd 04, 04:44 AM
Harri

Then she points herown finger at me and hollers "Get out of
the kitchen! Your begging is getting on my nerves!" I just
stooded there with tears in mineown eyes. What did she mean
begging? What's that? All I know is that I didn't get any more
treats and I'd been politely waiting for two hours.

Sometimes hoomins jus duzn't unnerstan! You could do what I do - if da
meows an sad looks duzn't work, try diggin yourown claws into da
hoomin's leg. Dat always getz mine Paw to get the goodies out REALLY fast!

Harri Roadkitten
Old December 22nd 04, 09:04 AM
Miss Violette

It seems that after the first of the year and when our current adventure is
finished we may need to consider boot camp for hoomanz again, Miss Violette

Old December 22nd 04, 09:06 AM
Miss Violette

Harri wrote in message
Then she points herown finger at me and hollers "Get out of
the kitchen! Your begging is getting on my nerves!" I just
stooded there with tears in mineown eyes. What did she mean
begging? What's that? All I know is that I didn't get any more
treats and I'd been politely waiting for two hours.

Sometimes hoomins jus duzn't unnerstan! You could do what I do - if da
meows an sad looks duzn't work, try diggin yourown claws into da
hoomin's leg. Dat always getz mine Paw to get the goodies out REALLY fast!

Harri Roadkitten

I knew you paid 'tention, TV expurt treat getter

Old December 24th 04, 01:44 AM
ChildFree23

Yes! Bite her leg and swipe at her with your claws out! That
ought to teach her a lesson!

[purrpurrsmurgleforeheadlick]

Kitty Schottland DOC
VC In Training
Chief Tortie In Residence

Old December 24th 04, 01:45 AM
ChildFree23

Then she points herown finger at me and hollers "Get out of
the kitchen! Your begging is getting on my nerves!" I just
stooded there with tears in mineown eyes. What did she mean
begging? What's that? All I know is that I didn't get any
more treats and I'd been politely waiting for two hours.

Sometimes hoomins jus duzn't unnerstan! You could do what I
do - if da meows an sad looks duzn't work, try diggin
yourown claws into da hoomin's leg. Dat always getz mine Paw
to get the goodies out REALLY fast!

I would, but I'ze declawed in the front. Meowmie Debby didn't
do it, my first hoomins Maw & Paw Schottland did.

Kitty Schottland DOC
VC In Training
Chief Tortie In Residence