RANGER GRAYKITTEN MAHONEY!!!

Old April 5th 06, 05:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default RANGER GRAYKITTEN MAHONEY!!!

[Lilith Kitten-Mahoney stands up on her hind legs, like a
meercat, and howls her best parental howl.]

RANGER GRAYKITTEN MAHONEY! GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!

Old April 5th 06, 05:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Wed, 05 Apr 2006 16:46:08 +0000, ChildFree23 wrote:

[Lilith Kitten-Mahoney stands up on her hind legs, like a
meercat, and howls her best parental howl.]

RANGER GRAYKITTEN MAHONEY! GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!

[A fast-moving furry grey streak can be seen heading around the bow of the
barge, streaking over the roof of the cabins, and onto the main deck.]

I'z here! Wha'z up?

Ranger
Old April 6th 06, 03:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

[Lilith Kitten-Mahoney stands up on her hind legs, like a
meercat, and howls her best parental howl.]

RANGER GRAYKITTEN MAHONEY! GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!

[A fast-moving furry grey streak can be seen heading around the
bow of the
barge, streaking over the roof of the cabins, and onto the main
deck.]

I'z here! Wha'z up?

Why didn't you tell me you were questioned by the Inspector? Did
you have a lawyer present?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Old April 6th 06, 03:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 02:10:10 +0000, ChildFree23 wrote:

Why didn't you tell me you were questioned by the Inspector? Did
you have a lawyer present?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

No, but Sammy was dere. Da Inspector just wanted to know bout some silly
ribbons.

Ranger
Old April 7th 06, 02:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Why didn't you tell me you were questioned by the Inspector?
Did
you have a lawyer present?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

No, but Sammy was dere. Da Inspector just wanted to know bout
some silly
ribbons.

Ranger

Sammy? Why didn't you tell me our son was being interrogated by
the Inspector?

What ribbons are those, Ranger?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 5
Chief Tabby In Residence

Old April 7th 06, 03:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 01:11:03 +0000, ChildFree23 wrote:

Sammy? Why didn't you tell me our son was being interrogated by
the Inspector?

Sorry, I waz workin wif da 'Spector tracking down da brush thief. I knowed
dat Ranger couldn't be infolfed, so figgered it waz ok as long as one of
usses waz dere wif him.

What ribbons are those, Ranger?

Turns out some of da ribbonz dat was around da Countesses brush left some
threads in da engineering spaces, mixed in wif Ranger's furz. It looks
like Ranger musta had one of doze ribbons tied around his tail fur da
parade. We'z now tryin to figger out how da ribbonz from da brush got to
be where da kittens could find dem.

And Ranger did zactly as I knew he would - him was confident and
straightforward. Him was da kind of kitten dat kitty parents can be proud
of!

Sammy

Old April 10th 06, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Sammy? Why didn't you tell me our son was being interrogated
by
the Inspector?

Sorry, I waz workin wif da 'Spector tracking down da brush
thief. I knowed
dat Ranger couldn't be infolfed, so figgered it waz ok as long
as one of
usses waz dere wif him.

Oh. Okay. But the next time our son gets in trouble, please
tell me so I can be there too!

What ribbons are those, Ranger?

Turns out some of da ribbonz dat was around da Countesses brush
left some
threads in da engineering spaces, mixed in wif Ranger's furz.
It looks
like Ranger musta had one of doze ribbons tied around his tail
fur da
parade. We'z now tryin to figger out how da ribbonz from da
brush got to
be where da kittens could find dem.

And Ranger did zactly as I knew he would - him was confident
and
straightforward. Him was da kind of kitten dat kitty parents
can be proud
of!

Ranger, I'm furry purroud of you! You did all that without being
told?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 5
Chief Tabby In Residence

Ranger and the grey snake Dan M Cat anecdotes 6 October 26th 05 12:15 PM
Ranger surprise Dan M Cat anecdotes 30 July 6th 05 03:52 AM
Poor Ranger! Dan M Cat anecdotes 8 June 18th 05 06:21 AM
Ranger kitten progress Dan and Nancy Mahoney Cat anecdotes 52 May 19th 05 04:19 AM
Ranger is learning! Dan and Nancy Mahoney Cat anecdotes 2 May 18th 05 10:47 PM