Us kitties been bizzee!

Old September 25th 06, 04:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default Us kitties been bizzee!

Of course kitties dat has to look affur hoomins is always bizzee, keepin
da hoomins out of trouble. But us Highland kitties been specially busy!

Yesfurday Meowmie an Paw goed away fur a little while. Dey said dey was
going to dinner wif Unka Pat. While dey was gone we started smelling
somefing strange - a aminal we never smelled before. SO all of usses took
turns sitting guard duty in da back yard to keep 'truders from violating
our private space.

When Meowmie and Paw getted home dey saw a couple of hoomin neighbors
walking around our side yard. Da neighbors said dat dey thinked dere was a
fokz in our back yard! All da hoomins looked all over da place and finally
found da fokz ( a red fokz, dey says) in da parking area where da hoomins
leave da metalmonsters to sleep. Da neighbors bringed over a trap and dey
catched da fokz, and da neighbors taked it away to let it go in da
mountains where it would be safe.

But now all of usses kitties are standing extra careful watch, to be sure
we don't no more wild aminals in da area. Even our neighbors, STTom and
CaliCat, haf been helpin us wif da aminal watch.

Harri
Old September 25th 06, 04:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Hey harri duz yourownsef hafa dat fur da ball? I thinkz garfieldz brofur
wantsa date? OEJ
news

Old September 25th 06, 06:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

Weze gets possumz. Sumtymes rakoonz, an often skunkz. Weze dont lyke da
skunkz.

Snowflake

Old September 25th 06, 06:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 10:24:26 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

Hey harri duz yourownsef hafa dat fur da ball? I thinkz garfieldz brofur
wantsa date? OEJ

No, I duzn't. I'll haf to look into dat! Garfieldz brofur, huh?

Harri Roadcat

Old September 26th 06, 07:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 10:24:26 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

Hey harri duz yourownsef hafa dat fur da ball? I thinkz garfieldz brofur
wantsa date? OEJ

No, I duzn't. I'll haf to look into dat! Garfieldz brofur, huh?

Harri Roadcat

Yus that is mee. I wud be furry furry onnered if yu wud be innerested in
goin to tha ball wif me, harri roadcat.
Congo (secretly very pleeesd cos Harri is such a Venturus kittee an vury
innerestin)

Old September 26th 06, 12:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

(Congo grins widely) That is furry lucky then!! There is not many girlcats
hoo is orinj, and I is rather fond uf orinj myownself!!

Old September 26th 06, 12:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

dija alzo know her usta life with uses in IL butted me anna miss Violette
refuzedta gif purmissin fur hersefta lif here, Tiger, who wishes that had
worked with stormmee anna chester