Pics: Miracal kitties

Old June 26th 08, 06:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Pics: Miracal kitties

Another cute portrait of Caliban (he was on my lap, trying to convince
me that it was time for his supper):

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0880.jpg

I vant to be alone!

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0879.jpg

Old June 26th 08, 07:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
felinesopher

Default Pics: Miracal kitties - become SO?

wow Marina, you have gorgeous cats indeed!

cheerz,

http://felinesophy.blogspot.com/2008...r-is-cats.html
Old June 26th 08, 01:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

Default Miracal kitties

"Marina" wrote in message
Another cute portrait of Caliban (he was on my lap, trying to convince me
that it was time for his supper):

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0880.jpg

Oh, those big, luminous eyes! That pink nose! Cali really gets to my
cuddle reflex!

I vant to be alone!

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0879.jpg

Aww, so pretty!

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old June 26th 08, 02:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
LesleyM via CatKB.com

Marina wrote:

I vant to be alone!

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0879.jpg

That pose is pure Sarsi in the mornings- when I get up for work she is often
curled up on Dave's wheelchair - now I'm okay with this he can turf her off
when he gets up (sometimes I gather it's a bit of an argument) but she
probably thinks I might try to move her so she'll be lying there and as I
come in she buries her head between her paws just that bit more and prentends
to be sound asleep (until she hears breakfast hitting the dish that is!)

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old June 26th 08, 05:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Kreisleriana wrote:
Oh, those big, luminous eyes! That pink nose! Cali really gets to my
cuddle reflex!

He sure gets to mine, too. You should see him when he leans his head on
my shoulder and looks up into my eyes. melt

Old July 1st 08, 09:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Marina wrote:
Another cute portrait of Caliban (he was on my lap, trying to convince
me that it was time for his supper):

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0880.jpg

I vant to be alone!

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0879.jpg

Great pics!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Two pics Marina Cat anecdotes 24 September 19th 06 08:02 PM
Gotta love kitties, even big kitties! [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 1 July 5th 06 12:22 PM
PICS: KFW Karen Cat anecdotes 1 May 21st 06 02:02 AM
Kitties looking for good home (pics!) - near Houston, Texas Valerie via CatKB.com Cat rescue 0 August 28th 05 05:42 AM
New pics Karen Cat anecdotes 20 April 28th 04 12:10 AM