Cat herding

Old February 7th 06, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Cat herding

Cracking video.

Helen M

Old February 7th 06, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Helen Miles wrote:
Cracking video.

Helen M

An old one but a good one, I first saw that in 2000 :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old February 7th 06, 11:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I played that and had my surround sound speakers turned up all the furballs
came running in all puffed up looking for the other cats and ****ed off

Old February 7th 06, 11:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

NMR wrote:
I played that and had my surround sound speakers turned up all the
furballs came running in all puffed up looking for the other cats and
****ed off

It's a pity you didn't have a camcorder handy. :-)

Old February 7th 06, 11:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Adrian" wrote in message
NMR wrote:
I played that and had my surround sound speakers turned up all the
furballs came running in all puffed up looking for the other cats and
****ed off

It's a pity you didn't have a camcorder handy. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Everytime I have a camera ready for them to do something you can never find
them just like a cop. I go out to see if I can see the Florida panthers
pair that live in the wildlife area that I see all the time. I have the
camera or set a camera up never happens I think I am going to go and but a
pair of the camera glasses that the undercover agents use and strap a 500
gig hard drive to my butt and keep recording

Old February 8th 06, 01:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Helen Miles wrote:
Cracking video.

Helen M

Yep, that's an oldie but a goodie. Fantastic commercial. I think it was
first shown during a Superbowl in 1999 or 2000, something like that. I love
the guy with the lint brush getting cat hair off his coat I know that
feeling! I know the feeling with technology, too. Definitely a classic
commercial.

Jill

Old February 8th 06, 01:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

jmcquown wrote:
Helen Miles wrote:
Cracking video.

Helen M

Yep, that's an oldie but a goodie. Fantastic commercial. I think it
was first shown during a Superbowl in 1999 or 2000, something like
that. I love the guy with the lint brush getting cat hair off his
coat

Oh, and the guy winding up a ball of yarn/twine... and the guy sneezing!
It's all so funny! Cute cats!

Jill

Old February 8th 06, 01:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:5da7e7f7daeda6eeb6ad6f2af175e578.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
Cracking video.

Helen M

Love the part with the lint roller.

Jo

Old February 8th 06, 02:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

jmcquown wrote:

I love the guy with the lint brush getting cat hair off his
coat

Oh, and the guy winding up a ball of yarn/twine... and the guy sneezing!
It's all so funny! Cute cats!

I love it when the guy says, "You see the movies, you hear the stories...
it's not an easy job, but when you bring a herd into town with not a one
of them lost, there's not a feeling like it in the world."

Yes, I've watched it many times.

Did anyone see the segment on Animal Planet showing how they made that
commercial? That was fun, too.

Joyce
Old February 8th 06, 03:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Tue, 7 Feb 2006 21:57:26 -0000, "Adrian" wrote:

Helen Miles wrote:
Cracking video.

Helen M

An old one but a good one, I first saw that in 2000 :-)

Is it the EDS Super Bowl ad? I also liked the follow-up (or was Cat
Herders the follow-up?), "Running With Squirrels"

Jeanne Hedge, as directed by Natasha

http://www.jhedge.com