KFC again - improvement at last

Old June 28th 08, 02:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default KFC again - improvement at last

I'm glad to hear she's eating. That is definitely a good sign.

--
Joy

Don't believe everything you think

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
I have read all the posts in the thread I started yesterday and I thank
each and every one for your suggestions and support.
When I got home from work this afternoon Kitty was waiting for me. "Gimme
some of that chicken NOW"
I'd boiled the remains of it up in my pressure cooker yesterday just for
her and picked every bit of the meat off into a basin. A messy job. The
juice had set into a nice jelly.
I gave her three tablespoons of the chicken meat and jelly. She ate it
all and wanted a bit more. I was afraid to give her more in case it
overloaded her stomach after not eating and set off diarrhoea, so I waited
a few hours and offered her another tablespoonful which she gobbled up.
There is no poo spread around in the house today, but on the other hand
there is no poo in the litter box either. I wait with bated breath to see
how it goes through.
No-one but us on rpca would understand how important cat poo can sometimes
be ;-)

Tweed

Old June 28th 08, 03:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 20:24:25 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

[...]

Oh, what very good news indeed!

I do hope that KFC continues to improve!

Someone suggested an anti diarrhea agent.

I have used Immodium (loperamide hydrochloride) and it worked wonders
for me, when I was very, very ill.

Perhaps you can get some in a 'cat sized' dose from TED. Or, something
equivalent, to help KFC's lower digestive tract.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

Old June 28th 08, 04:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

We're all very happy to hear KFC has improved. Kitty Schottland, a
nursecat over on rpcc, would like to know if KFC wants her to pay a
visit. She won't be able to bring her any collared doves,
though. ;-)

Debby Hanoka
dhanoka at gmail dot com
Old June 28th 08, 05:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"Christina Websell" wrote:
[...]

Amazing. KFC is very cute. I was just looking a clip on YouTube
yesterday about the smallest adult cat on record - 3 lbs, and thought
Kitty's also a perpetual kitten-cat, at just a smidgen heavier.
Old June 28th 08, 03:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bettina

On 27 Jun., 21:24, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
[...]

So good to hear that! I am happy that she decided to stay at least a
bit longer.
Strenuous times.
{{{{{Tweed}}}}}

love
Bettina
Old June 28th 08, 04:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Jun 27, 12:24*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
.
I gave her three tablespoons of the chicken meat and jelly. *She ate it all
and wanted a bit more. *I was afraid to give her more in case it overloaded
her stomach after not eating and set off diarrhoea, so I waited a few hours
and offered her another tablespoonful which she gobbled up.

Sounds good! She'll probably poop later- the diarhheoa she's been
having may have left her insides empty so until she digests what she
has just eaten you may not see any poop

And we're cheering the feisty old lady on and have everything crossed
for a good poop!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old June 28th 08, 07:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Enfilade

Our continued purrs for KFC. She has the retirement that thousands of
strays wish for.

--Fil

Old June 28th 08, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Debby Hanoka" wrote in message
We're all very happy to hear KFC has improved. Kitty Schottland, a
nursecat over on rpcc, would like to know if KFC wants her to pay a
visit. She won't be able to bring her any collared doves,
though. ;-)

Yes, a nursecat would be very welcome. Have Kitty Schottland teleport over.
Could she not bring any sort of birdie please though? ;-)

Tweed

Old June 28th 08, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Jun 28, 4:33 pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
"Debby Hanoka" wrote in message

We're all very happy to hear KFC has improved. Kitty Schottland, a
nursecat over on rpcc, would like to know if KFC wants her to pay a
visit. She won't be able to bring her any collared doves,
though. ;-)

Yes, a nursecat would be very welcome. Have Kitty Schottland teleport over.
Could she not bring any sort of birdie please though? ;-)

Wascal is right now hunting a birdie and will get it to Nurse
Shcottland immediately. He found Buddy, our Severe Macaw, a little bit
daunting, so he's hunting outside.

--
Will in New Haven

Tweed

Old June 28th 08, 11:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Kitty Schottland has a wink (husband cat) named Lewi D. Cat. If K S would
like, Lewi is young enough to catch the doves and would be glad to for his
wifekitty.